Chapter 10: Lost & Found

----------------------------------》
Two Months Later:
----------------------------------》

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

Wednesday, September 13, 2006:
It's been two months since my fight with Terrell and my break up with Khia...

After the fight I left...

I didn't say goodbye to anyone, I just packed a bag and got ghost...

I know it was wrong to just leave and not say anything to anyone, but I had to clear my head.

I didn't want to see or talk to anyone that was close to my friendship with Terrell or anyone close to my relationship with Khia...

That meant my boys, my mother, (because all she was going to do was gloat and say that she was right about Khia: Being a no good as hoe)...

And that unfortunately also meant JaMari, (by him being Khia's brother he would be a constant reminder of her).

After I left JaMari's house, I ended up at my uncle Shawn's house up in Baltimore, Maryland.

I knew my uncle Shawn's house would be that last place anyone would look for me. Shawn is my uncle on my dad's side of the family he's my dad's younger brother.

-

(Uncle Shawn)

(Uncle Shawn)

DeShawn Michael Ashby is a 30y.o., Afro-Cuban, male. Shawn is Pan-Sexual (he is open to all sexuality and genders) and versatile. Shawn is hansome and very attractive man, he has a Chocolate Brown skin complexion, Black hair and brown eyes. Shawn stands at 6'2", he has a sexy muscular athletic body and a phat round bubble ass.
__
Shawn is what some would call sexy badboi, (but not in that cocky I know I'm sexy type of way). Shawn is a very laidback fun goin' and fun to be around type of dude, until you piss him off then he's your worst nightmare.
-

Shawn is one of two people on my dad's side that I'm really close to, (the other being my aunt Charmaine).

My uncle Shawn and I had always been super close, he was more of a big brother to me then an uncle with him being only 10 years older then me. So I knew I could hide out at Shawn's place and he would say anything to anyone...

-
I really didn't plan on being gone this long. I was originally planning on only being gone for a week.

But that week turn into two weeks, and then another and before I new it it had been a month, and then another month had gone by...

I knew my mother is probably worried sick about me...

So I finally broke down and called her...

She cussed me completely out and told me if I ever again go two months, let a lone a day without calling her...