Chapter 5: Spending Time Together

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

Saturday July 8, 2006I was sittin' at the kitchen table eating a bowl of Kicks cereal, when JaMari came down the back stairs into the kitchen

I was sittin' at the kitchen table eating a bowl of Kicks cereal, when JaMari came down the back stairs into the kitchen. He was in a pair of black basketball shorts, black wife-beater, and a pair of Nike flip-flops lookin' sexy ass hell.

"Damn I gonna stop thinkin' about him like that... That my gurl's brutha!"
I thought to myself.

JaMari brought me out of my thoughts when he said "Good Mornin'... Maliki...!"...

JaMari and I made small take with him askin' where Khia was and why I hadn't lift yet and with me sayin' that Khia had gone to work already and that my Uncle called sayin that he didn't need me today.

JaMari asked me if I wanted to go with he to the Grocery Store, since I was up and knew that I wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon I said yea....

We lifted after I finished eatin' and JaMari finished his coffee. On the way to the Store JaMari asked what happen, why I lift him hangin' last night.

-Me: I was tired and I thought I had to get up early...!
(I replied).
-JaMari: Okay...! Then why did u, keep pushin' me away.... So u, weren't pissed about what u, saw with me and Stefan in the booth last night...?
(JaMari asked as we stopped at a red light).
-Me: No...! Why would that piss me off...! What u, do wit that lil' nigga don't have shit to do with me... JaMari...!
(I lied that shit between him and Stefan pissed me off made me feel like I was being played).

JaMari didn't say anythin' he just kept drivin' once the light turned green.

I think he knew that I was lying, about how I felt about the way him and Stefan interacted with each other.

We end up goin' to three different stores The Safeway, The Giant and Shoppers to get the stuff JaMari need.

It was in The Giant that we ran into JaMari's ex-dude Eric, the only reason I knew who his is, was 'cause, of the picture of him and JaMari on JaMari's dresser.

I guess he was wit his new dude, he wasn't anythin' special, yea dude was cute, but wasn't nowhere near as sexy, as JaMari.

I could tell that JaMari didn't want his ex to see him, but he did and then He came over to were JaMari and I were standin' in the Bakery line.

----------------------------------》

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

~JaMari's Perspective:~