Chapter 9: Missin'

~
Arthur Point of View:
~

----------------------------------》
~
A Month And Two Weeks Later:
~
----------------------------------》

It has been a month since the Maliki & Terrell's fight and Maliki disappeared.

No one has seen nor heard from Maliki seen he left JaMari's house, his cell phone goes straight to voice mail, and with the mailbox being full, there wasn't any way to leave a message.

Since Maliki was an adult with no special needs, he wasn't a priority for the police and  they weren't much help in looking for him.

Maliki’s mother (Natalie Manning), who was worried sick about her only son.

She didn't know where her son was, not even if he dead or alive, locked up again,  if he was hurt laid up in one of the DMV area hospital listed as a John Doe.

Mrs. Manning has been in constant communication with JaMari, ever since she stop pass the house looking for Maliki, wondering if he has heard from her missing son.

-
Khia was another dead end, she was one of the last people who Maliki wanted to see or talk to right now.

The day after Maliki & Terrell's fight, the other shoe dropped...

When Greg (true to his word), reviled the truth about his and Khia's relationship.

After the truth of her relationship with Greg and how she blackmailed Terrell all was brought into the light, everyone in Khia’s life turned their backs on her.

With nowhere and no else to true, Khia finally gave into Greg...

Khia moved out of JaMari's house and into an apartment on the other side of town (that was being paid for by Greg)

-
Maliki wasn't the only one who's been M.I.A., a week after his fight with Malik and Khia’s blackmailing him came to light, Terrell left twon, to clear his head and let everything that happened blow over and die down...

Unlike Maliki, Terrell has been in contact with his family specifically his and JaMari's uncle Al. After leaving D.C. Terrell ended up in North Carolina at his aunt Gia's house (his father's youngest sister).

-
A week after Maliki & Terrell's fight, JaMari learned that it was Greg and not his uncle Al who set up Maliki in prison and got Big K.D., to rape Maliki...

JaMari also learned that Greg and K.D. are half-bruthas (they have the same father).

-
As the day turned into weeks and the weeks turned into a month...

JaMari could help but think that maybe he was a part of the reason why Maliki had left...

JaMari started to rethink and replay his interactions with Maliki...

JaMari started to think that he should've gone after Maliki the way he did and once he discovered that Maliki was Khia's boifriend he should've left him alone...

But he couldn't, it wasn't about Maliki that turned JaMari on and made him want Maliki no matter what...

-
Since Maliki has been gone, JaMari has poured himself into he work and started workin with new artist:
_
The first was a female Hip-Hop/R&B group called D-N-A (Deena, NaTeena & Allyson)
_
The second was a male R&B singer Kingston St. James.
_
And third was a male Rapper EL-Money.

In addition to work with D-N-A, Kingston and EL-Money on their albums, JaMari was still workin heavily with both Stefan and K-Lou on their up and coming solo albums an their joint projects.

To stay that JaMari's plate was full would be an understatement, it was fully loaded, with on room anything else...

Especially not Love or anything close to it...