Chapter 6: Some Truth Be Told

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

Saturday July 8, 2006:-Eric: Mar

-Eric: Mar...?
(Eric asked as he walks over to me and Maliki, makin' my dick hard).
-JaMari: Eric...! Wassup...?
(JaMari replied dappin, him up and gave me a half hug)
-Eric: Nuthin' much...! The same old, same old...! So what u, been up to... Baby...?
(Eric said and asked)
-JaMari: The same nuthin' much...! Just workin' hard and tryin' to stay out of trouble...!
(JaMari replied wantin' to get this over with already).
-Eric: Wassup...?
(Eric asked lookin' over at me).
-JaMari: Oh...! My bad, Eric this is Maliki...!
(JaMari said before, I cut him off).
-Maliki: His Nigga...!
(I said cuttin' JaMari off, with Eric lookin' me up and down)

I saw that Eric was lookin' me up and down, checkin' me out, so I pushed my dreadlocks outta my face, to give Eric a better look at my face.

-Eric: I'm Eric...!
(That was all that Eric could get out before I cut him off).
-Me: I know who u, are...! Ur Mari's ex-dude, I've been wantin'! To meet u so I can thank u, for fuckin' up, because if u didn't I wouldn't have the change to be wit him, so thank u!
(I said, puttin' JaMari's arm around my shoulder).
-

Eric's dude walked over, before anyone could say anythin' else, Eric introduced him to JaMari and I, to his dude Daemon.

After Eric introduced Daemon to us, he told Eric that they had to get, after they said their goodbyes they walked away to finish their shopping, leavin' JaMari and I still standin in the long ass Bakery line.

Once Eric and Daemon where gone, JaMari asked me way I told Eric that he was my nigga.

-Me: I saw how uncomfortable that he was makin' u, so I decided to help u out and make that nigga uncomfortable.
(I stated as the line started to move).
-JaMari: Thanx! For that u, didn't have to do that, so thank u...!
(JaMari replied, as the line moved sum more).

Once we got the cake we went to get the last of what JaMari needed, JaMari and I made our way around the store I noticed that Eric was still in the store and he was watchin' me and JaMari, when Daemon wasn't lookin'.

I couldn't believe this nigga was checkin' me and JaMari out, with his dude right next to him.

I started to think if his nigga did the same shit when him and JaMari were together. How the fuck could, JaMari have been wit a shady ass nigga like Eric.

Once we finished shopping we headed back to the house.

----------------------------------》

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

~JaMari's Perspective:~