Chapter 12: Stay... With Me!

~
Khia's Perspective:
~

Saturday, September 16, 2006:

It's been two months since my life blow up in my face and all of my dark secrets came bursting into the light.

After everything went down and Maliki left, I moved out of my half-brother JaMari's house and moved in with Greg on the over side of town... I only moved in with Greg, to prevent shit gettin even more out of hand....

Fuck! This shit wasn't supposed to go down like this...

I really thought I had everything under control and worked out, I never meant for this shit to get out of hand or to hurt anyone the way that I did, especially not Maliki....

And I never expected that Greg would fall in love with me and go to the extremes he did to have me all to himself...

I know that I have a funny and fucked up way of shown it, but I really do love Maliki and I would give or do anything to make things right with Maliki...

I know if I could just talk to him, he would forgive me and take me back, (but nobody had seen or heard from Maliki since that day at Terrell's house).

I never meant for Maliki to find out about me fuckin Terrell or Greg or anyone else for that matter.

The look in his eyes that day at Terrell's house broke my heart, it was a look of hurt mixed with pure hate and rage. If JaMari (I still don't know why he was even there), didn't showed up when he did, I think Maliki would've killed or tried to kill both me and Terrell....

Finding out that Maliki was raped while he was locked up, broke me and then to find out that it was because of me damn near destroyed me....

I found out that it was Greg and not Terrell, who had the dude K.D. rape Maliki, he wanted to destroy Maliki mentality and break him to the point that Maliki would break up with me when he got out of prison.

Greg's plan backfired on him, because Maliki was stronger then Greg thought.

Fuck! I ...

"RING! RING! RING...."

I was brought out of my thoughts when my cell started ringing... by the ringtone I already knew that it was my gurl Tyeisha (ty-ee-sha).

Tyeisha and I have literally been bestfriends since day one, our mother are bestfriends, who got pregnant around the same time and had us on the same damn day and only 4 minutes a part....

-
Me: Hey, Ty! What's going on?
(I asked nonchalantly).
-
Tyeisha: Gurrl! Guess, Who The Fuck I just seen?
(Tyeisha asked in reply).
-
Me: Gurl! Who do you see?
(I asked as I sat up in my bed).
-
Tyeisha: Maliki! I'm over at my grandmother's house and I saw Maliki pull up and go inside JaMari's house.
(Tyeisha stated as I got off my bed).
-
Me: Bitch! Are you for real?
(I asked as I started lookin for something to put on)
-
Tyeisha: Bitch! You know that I wouldn't play with you like that... Get your hoe ass over here now, before you miss him.
(Tyeisha replied, before she hung up).

After Tyeisha hung up, I hurried tobget myself together and hurry over to JaMari's house, before I missed Maliki.

----------------------------------》

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

I stood at the doorway of the studio with a shocked and confused look on my face...

I couldn't believe what I had just heard...

JaMari's about it be a father....

I really fucked shit up by staying away to long and now its to fuckin let, he's moved on and he's about to start a whole know life with his this girl Jena.