Chapter 2: Give Into Me

~
JaMari's Perspective:
~

Friday July 7, 2006:Maliki has been avoiding me for the last two weeks, it's been funny as hell everytime I would come around he would find a way to leave the room

Maliki has been avoiding me for the last two weeks, it's been funny as hell everytime I would come around he would find a way to leave the room.

Until today when I came home from workin at the recordin' studio at about 2:00pm and Maliki was sittin' on the couch in just a pair of black basketball shorts and nuthin' else, watchin' T.V., with his boi Terrell {who was wearin' a white fitted wife-beater and a pair of basketball shorts} smokin' weed and drinkin' beer.

-

(Terrell)

(Terrell)

Now I'm already fuckin' pissed off about work (sometimes I hate my job), and now I come home and these two broke ass niggas sittin' up in my house smokin' weed and drinkin' beer and then these niggas half fuckin' dressed, so in my mind I'm thinkin' that Maliki's givin' it up just not to me.

-Me: Where...! The Fuck You Two Muthafucka's Think Ya'll At...?
(I asked as I walked further into the living room).
-Maliki: Oh, Shit...! JaMari...?
(Maliki replied as he turned around to look at me).
-Terrell: Oh, Fuck...!
(Terrell said jumpin' up from the couch as if I scared the shit out of him).
-Maliki: JaMari...! Man...! I wasn't thinkin' I'm I didn't think You'd be home so soon...!
(Maliki said acted like he just got caught fuckin' by his Mom or Dad).
-Terrell: Oh, it my fault, I just found out that I'm goin' be a dad and I wanted to celebrate wit my boi that's all...! I' am just go, again my bad...!
(Terrell said dappin' Maliki up, before he left the out the door)

I just stood there, for a minute, watchin' Maliki clean up the mess he and his boi made in my living room. At first I didn't notice that I was staring at him as he cleaned up, that lil' nigga's body was on point.

Unit my cell run, it was my bestfriend LaShay (Shay) so I answered it and talked to her as I watched Maliki clean the room.

Shay and I talked about hookin' up the next day and sum other stuff like my lil' godson Jay-Jay, Maliki had left the room for a minute as I talked to Shay and then came back just as I hung up wit her.