Chapter 3: Look Into My Eyez

~
Maliki's Perspective:
~

Friday July 7, 2006:When I got downstairs, the living room was clean and JaMari was sittin' in his chair watchin' television

When I got downstairs, the living room was clean and JaMari was sittin' in his chair watchin' television.

"Damn...! That nigga look sex sittin' here in that chair! Damn I just wanna go over there, jump on him an, ride that dick again!"
I thought to myself, as I sat down on the couch on the side away from JaMari, but before I could act on my thoughts Khia walked through the door.

-Khia: Hey, Baby!
(Khia said kissin' me on the lips).
-Me: Hey, baby! How was your day?
(I replied after breakin' our kiss).
-Khia: Hey, JaMari! My day was okay.
(Khia said sittin' down next to me)
-JaMari: Wassup, Khia?
(JaMari said never taken his eyes on off the television)
-JaMari (continues): Hey! I'm having some people over tomorrow for a cookout and if your not doin' anythin' ya'll are both welcome to come...!
(JaMari stated look over at Khia and me).
-Khia: I have to work a double tomorrow I don't get off until after 11pm...!
(Khia stated, as she snuggled up under).
-Me: I've got to help my uncle out tomorrow mornin' but I should be done wit him by noon...! So I'll be here, after then...!
(I said wish I didn't have to go help my uncle and that I could spine all day wit JaMari).
-

JaMari, Khia and I sat in the living room watchin television and the whole time I would look over at JaMari, thinkin' how much I wanted him and how I couldn't wait to the next time I was alone wit him and all the things that I would do to him.

After Khia went upstairs it was just me and JaMari left sittin' here in the living room.

----------------------------------》

~
Arthur Narration:
~

After Khia lift the room Maliki was about to make a move on JaMari, when JaMari's cell rung.

It was an inspiring young rap artist name Stefan who lived in JaMari's neighborhood that JaMari was helping with his demo/mixtape.

JaMari and Stefan talked a few minutes, with JaMari tellin' Stefan to come over to the house.

The whole time that JaMari talked to Stefan, Maliki just looked at JaMari not being able to take his eyes off him.

-JaMari: What? Why you keep staring at me like that?
(JaMari asked as he walked over to Malik lookin' over his shoulder at the stairs to make sure Khia wasn't comin')
-Maliki: Nuthin' Papi!
(Maliki said as he watched JaMari walk over to him).
-

JaMari stood right in front of Maliki then leaned down and kissed Maliki passionately on his full moist lips and push's Maliki down on the couch.

JaMari and Maliki passionately make out with JaMari keepin' an eye out for Khia.