00 ❚ prologue

This is a kingdom

This is a kingdom.
I'm a king, and you're dumb.

[▶] CYPHER 2: TRIPTYCH
bts

✵✵✵

Triptych Underground Club + 10:55 PM

THIRD PERSON。

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen! We will have our Triptych Battle: Women Edition in five minutes. Please prepare yourselves, our beloved participants."

THE CROWD started to get crazy by making weird noises as the emcee announced what he said throughout the speakers.

There, stood in the front crowd waiting for the upcoming battle a young lady named Kim Jisoo with her friend, Kim Jennie.

"I'm not sorry for dragging you into this." Jennie smirked to her best friend who just rolled her eyes in response.

"Bitch." Jisoo mumbled to her friend, causing Jennie to chuckle.

"Just wait for it, you'll love this battle."

"I don't care. I wanna go home." Jisoo said, boredom visible in her voice while looking at the big stage in front of her.

"First, let me explain the rules." The emcee interrupts the wilderness of the crowd, catching the attention of all the people in the bar.

"Yes to physical fight but strictly no to ability. If someone uses their ability during the fight, they will be automatically eliminated."

"The winner of this battle will challenge someone from the crowd. If the winner wins against the person who got picked, she will be given the title as the Triptych Queen and meet the owner of Triptych Club. Same goes if the person on the crowd wins."

Whispers began to spread when they heard the owner of Triptych Club.

"What's the big deal of meeting the owner?" Jisoo muttered, irritated at the whispers she's hearing.

"Duh, meeting the owner means meeting the hottest man on the earth, bitch." Jennie replied in a sassy tone .

"Not interested."

Jisoo then observed the participants lining up in the backstage.

"They look kinda. . . weak." Jisoo said making Jennie sneered.

"Stop being arrogant just because you have abs, girl."

"Just stating facts."

"Our first round goes to. . . Bae Irene versus Kim Yena! Participants please go to the stage."