03 ❚ first day

They call mea try-hard

They call me
a try-hard.

[▶] SILVER SPOON / BAEPSAE
bts

✵✵✵

THIRD PERSON。

SUMMER VACATION passed by quickly and soon it was the most awaited month of the year. June. Where in students were back to school and ready to show off their capabilities and improvement to their friends or enemies.

Jisoo, on the other hand was not so excited as she thought she would be. Because first of all, her three idiotic friends just bursted through the front door and interrupted her beauty sleep

"Wakey wakey bitch." Jennie yelled while clanking the spatula and frying pan on her hands all together, creating a rather loud and annoying noise that surrounds her bedroom.

Today is the day. And today wasn't a good day. Jisoo rhymed in her head.

"Yeah girl, go fucking wakㅡ"

Before Lisa could even finished her sentence, Jisoo recklessly throw an alarm clock on her wayㅡ Unfortunately for her, the blonde idiot easily dodge it without breaking a sweat.

"Damn you and your inhuman speed." Jisoo cursed under her breath and burried her face deeply into the pillows.

"Ha, In your face Jisoo! I'm so awesome, right Chaeyoung?" Lisa started to brag her 'awesomeness' in front of a certain oranged-head girl. Her long hair straightened behind her back as she nodded, not really minding the youngest boastful personality.

The sleepy girl ignored them and contemplated her decision on the pros and cons of going to Cypher. The very main concern of her was probably the thought of the students finding out she's a normie. Well, not like she's gonna back off if someone picked a fight on her. She's not a scaredy cat when it comes to death.

The school uniform was perfect.

The black and red blazer with matching ties, white button up shirt and black skirt that falls gently above her knees fitted perfectly to her.

She examined herself in front of a full-length mirror. Her little make-up was on point ( due to Jennie's annoying pursuit ) and her hair was neatly tied into a ponytail. So basically, her outfit for the day is red and black and obviously, she couldn't asked for more since these are her favorite matching colors besides green and gold.

Her hand grazed over the University's logo on the left part of her blazer with a smile etched on her face. She made sure to properly thank the group of boys and most specifically, Taehyung for all of this. It's such a shame that after the picture taking of Jennie and Yoongi, her friend had to immediately drag her out without even having to say thank you and goodbye.