05 ❚ kang seulgi

Even if you live for a day, Do something

Do something.
Put away your weakness.

[▶] NO MORE DREAM
ㅡ bts

✵✵✵

THIRD PERSON。

JISOO nervously bit her lower lip at the sight of her three friends frowning at her current situation with an unknown girl laying on the clinic's bed.

"Okay, so to summarize it all, you fought the infamous troublemaker Park Jinyoung because you can't ignore the fact that there's a dying girl in front of you. Is that it?" Jennie rubbed her temples, her feet pacing back and forth.

The helpless girl was still sleeping which made Jisoo put her pointed finger to her lips, signalling them to lower down their voices.

"And. . . !" Lisa trailed off. "The one and only Kim Taehyung saved your ass back there?" She whispered-yelled. Her eyes almost popping out from the unbelievable commotion she didn't unfortunately, witness.

Jisoo rolled her eyes at Lisa's exaggerated choice of words. The one and only? Oh come on! Kim Taehyung is just like them, a human, specifically, a handsome bachelor born in this world of abilities.

Right?

"Yes." Jisoo responded, her voice monotone. The silent Chaeyoung watched her friends scold the older in front of her, her mind clouded with the thoughts of Jinyoung possibly preparing a revenge to Jisoo.

"Hey guys. . . " Chaeyoung said, grabbing all three's attention. She cleared her throat before continuing. "What if Jinyoung targets Jisoo because of this?"

Jisoo already thought of that. After being informed that the black haired boy with laser beam is nothing but a troublemaker, her mind already processed the outcomes of her action. Revenge, yes, it is possibleㅡ If! he was still in this University.

"Jimin told me they'll report him to the Director. Either he get expelled or he repent for the damage he has caused." Jisoo sighed, her mind drifting off to the commotion earlier. After Taehyung warned Jinyoung, everything became a messed. The crowds started to run and ramble fast as they could before the group of rich boys could even appear in their very own eyes. Even Jinyoung raised his both hands as a sign of defeat before getting dragged by Namjoon by his collar.

Jisoo mentally took note the fact that every students must have probably respect those boys. She even heard someone shouting it's the elites! Or something.

"And now Jimin is talking to you!" Lisa gasped causing Jisoo to groan and throw her head back. Lisa, being dramatic wasn't helping her stressful state. Instead, she felt it even increased more.