01 ❚ a fighter

Until the dawn breaksit's okay to just live,we're still young

it's okay to just live,
we're still young.

[▶] FIRE
ㅡ bts

✵✵✵

THIRD PERSON。

"Congratulations." JUNGKOOK stood up and approached the girl as he stretched out his hand for her to shake.

"Uh, thanks? I just did it for fun, but okay." Jisoo mumbled to herself but that didn't go unheard by Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel amused at the girl's unusual attitude. For fun, huh?

"What's the prize anyway? I'm here to get it so would you mind. . . ? " Jisoo trailed off and let out a sleepy yawn. Exhaustion was starting to take over her body after everything that happened. After all, she barely got any sleep when Jennie barged into her home and dragged her to Triptych.

"Oh yeah, speaking of that." Namjoon spoke and looked at Taehyung. "Our owner here will grant you any wish you want as your prize, so. . . what do you want?"

Jisoo glance at the said man named Taehyung who was gazing her overall appearance with his usual blank face. Does he always do that?

"I don't know, can you suggest me something?" Instead of minding the owner, she glanced at the others.

"How about loads of money? Taehyung here, will give it to you." Jimin sent her a smirk and sling his arms around Taehyung's shoulder.

"That would be a great deal. Except, I also have loads of it, so no?"

"Ooh, she's rich." Hoseok commented.

Minutes passed by with the unfamiliar boys suggesting some prize to Jisoo.

"House and Lot?"

"No thanks, I have one."

"How about a car? Or even a limousine."

"I have both of them."

"BTS VIP tickets with backstage meet ups?"

"I have connections."

"A trip to Maldives."

"Casino in Las Vegas?"

"Yves Saint Laurent Seasonal Collections?"

"Or Gucci! Taehyung is an ambassador."

Jisoo massaged her temple, stressed from all the possible recommendations she could always get.

Her lips puffed out a sigh. She thought about her soon to be prize deeply. She wasn't sure what she wanted since she had it allㅡ

Oh.