02 ❚ wish granted

Our dawn is prettier thanthe day

the day.
So can I get a little bit of
hope, yeah?

[▶] DOPE
ㅡ bts

✵✵✵

KIM JISOO。

"So you're practically admitted to Cypher now?"

"Yes yes."

"You lucky bitch. Meeting the owner then getting an application form." Jennie smirked through the screen.

MORNING came and Jennie just had to ring my phone fifty times to wake me up for a damn video call.

Not that I'm pissed off but that's totally what I'm feeling right now.

"Whatever. Can I continue my sleep now?" I didn't even let her answer as I ended the call.

I grumpily pulled my blankets up to my nose and was about to close my eyes when I heard loud bangs downstairs.

Oh god, don't tell me she came here?

The loud bangs continue for about five minutes without me getting up. I don't even have a plan toㅡ not until I heard the neighbours telling her to shut the fuck up.

What did I even do to deserve this?

I hurried my way to the front door and opened it furiously to reveal a bitch named Kim Jennie with a cheeky smile plastered on her face.

"I knew you wouldn't resist me."

"Shut up or I'll make you."

Jennie ignored me and went inside the apartment freely before sitting down in the sofa. "By the way, I got your favorite KFC."

I lay down in the sofa opposite to her and opened the plastic bags of KFC, "Should I say thanks?" I mumbled in irritation.

"Not that I'm expecting it." She said with a smirked. "So. . . are you gonna pass your papers right now or what?"

I rolled my eyes. Is she seriously asking me that? I just woke up for goddamn sake.

"Oh wait, I gotta tell this to Chae and Lisa." Jennie excitedly fished her phone from her purse, probably writing a message for those two other idiots friends of mine.

I ignored her and focused on the chicken in front of me when I remembered something.

I didn't washed my mouth.

Oh well.  My mouth curled up into a slightly disgusted look. I was about to bite my chicken when Jennie randomly stood up and went to my bedroom. I just let her be since she always do that.