07 ❚ she's back

girls wanna havesome funwe go dumb dumbdumb

girls wanna have
some fun
we go dumb dumb
dumb.

[▶] FOREVER YOUNG
ㅡ blackpink

✵✵✵

THIRD PERSON。

"Cypher seems to really hate me."

JISOO banged her head down the canteen's table, pressure slowly eating her system at the thought of Park Jinyoung finding her whereabouts for revenge. So far, he's failing awfully at detecting her existence. Not that she want him to find her though.

Still, her brain couldn't seemed to process the idea of the boy still here and not expelled. She thought that maybe if those rich classy boys reported him to the Director's Office just like what Jimin told her off yesterday then the boy would be automatically kicked out.

But no, he's not.

She scoffed. I thought they were kings or something like that. She shook her head, unknown to the reason on why she's feeling upset.

She barely knew each one of them. She just knew them as a group, not an individual so she shouldn't be feeling this way. She brushed off the burdensome feelings and decided to focus on the girl in front of her.

"Here you go. Chaeyoung told me your love for chicken." Seulgi pushed the tray of various chicken in front of Jisoo, in attempt to cheer her up from her depressing state.

Her lips formed into a satisfied grin when her plan succeeded. Jisoo went from troubled to untroubled real quick. It was almost impossible. But then again, that's her favorite food right there.

The two girls bond with each other. Since both of them have the last period together, Seulgi came into a conclusion to treat Jisoo out as a thankful gift for saving her.

It was funny. Jisoo asked that too with a different person.

Now that she remembered, she didn't catch a glimpse of those rich boys this morning. Even in Homeroom time with Taehyung and Jiminㅡ they were both absent.

Seulgi was a great friend so far. After learning that the girl had no friends or even acquaintances, her three idiotic friends decided to add her into their gang shit, causing the knowledgeable girl to burst into tears, literally.

Surprisingly, everything flow out smoothly throughout the day. Park Jinyoung was nowhere in sight. No assignments for the day. And even early dismissal.

Yes, everything flow out smoothly throughout the day.

EXCEPT the evening.

Triptych Underground Club + 12:40 AM

JISOO facepalmed herself at the sight of her wild friends, including Seulgi in tight and daring outfits .

As much as she wanted to decline their offer in clubbing this late midnight, she just couldn't. Especially, when Lisa declared that it was a celebratory party for their new girly, Seulgi.

She tried to protest though, saying that they could just party in her apartment while binge-watching Netflix and maybe some buckets of chicken and tubs of ice cream.

But to her dismay, everyone strongly disagreed with the idea, even Seulgi.

Guess, her lady luck ran out of fortune for this evening.

"I would date Jisoo if I was a man you know, like damn those thighs caㅡ"

Before Lisa could even spit something that would make her cheeks flushed in red, her right hand already found its way to slap her loud annoying mouth. Though, that didn't stop the other three from laughing and teasing.

Furious with their bullshits, Jisoo decided to fastened her pace, walking past through them with a grumpy look.

It's not her fault that her thighs looks sexy.

With her right palm shoving the entrance door harshly, she unexpectedly found herself in a position exactly like a famous celebrity would be.

Center of the attention.

Passersby customers near the entryway immediately halted into a stop when they caught the sight of the human aphrodite in front of them.

Eyes widening, realization abruptly hit them like a truck.

"She's back."

The once silent entrance encounter quickly transformed into a room full of whispers and murmurs. Words began to spread, saying 'Triptych Queen is back' and soon it reached the ears of six boys, relaxing in their lounge.

"She's here. . . ?" Hoseok trailed off, questioningly.

"Guess so." Namjoom confirmed, pointing at the unbothered goddess walking straight into the bar counter where their friend, Taehyung was currently located at.

KIM JISOO。

Triptych Queen here. Triptych Queen there.

Seriously, is this so much of a big deal to talk about? I don't see any significance about the whole 'she's back' thing at all, added by the fact that I am nothing special.

Only if these people knew.

"Jägermeister." I raised my forefinger to the bartender, signalling him that I only need one shot glass.

I rhythmically tapped my fingers to the counter, vibing Ariana Grande's song Side to Side.

yall i still can't get enough of jisoo dancing side to sideㅡ like those sexc dance can sLAY me  ( ˘ㅁ˘)

Completely distracted by the song plus the alluring surroundings, I didn't notice the shot glass placed in front of me. I was about to thank the bartender when a different face surprise me.

I totally forgot he works here.

"Baekhyun." I smiled, sipping on the Jager.

He grinned. "Thought you forgot about me, Queen." He leaned to the counter, closing our proximity a little.

"I ain't Queen." Eyes rolling to the side, I almost choked on my drink at the unlooked-for sight just next to me.

Kim Taehyung with a woman.

✵✵✵
FILE UNLOCKEDㅡ 00

✵✵✵

just edited all the title
and pics before publishing
this one hsjshs