06 ❚ ain't good shit

i must stopbreathing love

i must stop
breathing love.

[▶] KILL THIS LOVE
ㅡblackpink

✵✵✵

THIRD PERSON。

TWO MONTHS AGO after Jisoo
became the
Triptych Queen 」

"A non-ability user? You're kidding, right?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?"

The 48-year old man standing in front of Kim Taehyung became speechless for a moment, his mind still adapting the shocking news that he just discovered from his nephew.

Apparently, the man's reaction baffled Taehyung.

"You don't know about this?"

"What?"

"She told me she tried to enroll here before but got rejected."

The man's eyes widen. He surely didn't remember anyone trying to enroll here without superpowers within them. "No, I did not."

Unexplainable feelings started to build up in Taehyung's stomach as he bit his lower lip habitually. His mind wandered off to the scenario that only happened yesterday when the one and only Triptych Queen requested him to grant her wish on going to Cypher University. Did she perhaps lie to us?

"Unless it was a long time ago?" His rain of thoughts got cutted off when his Uncle snapped his fingers.

"What do you mean?"

The man also known as Bang Si Hyuk sat down in his leather swivel chair. His right hand reached out to remove his glasses while the other massaged his temples. His mind was stressed out due to the fact that there is seriously a human, more specifically, a girl born with no superpower. Moreover, this girl lived her life surprisingly normally.

I mean, for a human that has no ability, she should be investigated, right? Especially the Government.

"Your Grandfather should know about her. Yes, that's right." Taehyung watched as his Uncle Si Hyuk dialed a number with his cellphone, fingers tapping the table anxiously. 

Before his Uncle Bang Si Hyuk acquired the title of the New Head Director of Cypher University, there was his Grandfather who ruled and managed it first, for over fifty years.

If his Grandfather knew about the girl's situation and her indifference against the society, then why didn't he expose her to the Government? Nor even tell it to Uncle Si Hyuk?