04 ❚ a trip to comfort room

Rebel against thehellish society

Rebel against the
hellish society.

[▶] NO MORE DREAM
ㅡ bts

✵✵✵

THIRD PERSON。

It was the last minute before lunch when the unexpected, happened.

JISOO stood up from her seat when the class with Professor Kwon ended with a surprising peaceful atmosphere. Strangely for her, it was the total opposite of what her friends had been telling. Or maybeㅡ this is just one of the few decent people she luckily encountered and she was more than pleased with that.

Although she was aware of the attention she's been getting due to the unstoppable gazes of her classmates, she didn't felt awkward or nervous at all. Instead, she felt relieved because as they look at her, they would either sent a small wave or kind smile in her way.

It was damn welcoming, to be honest.

"Jisoo, what's your next subject?" Jimin, the black haired boy beside her asked. She glanced at her timetable and sighed, not taking any liking on the subject.

"English Lit."

"Oh, that's. . . boring," He sneered. "Well, I guess we're leaving you now. Taehyung and I have Biology together." He sent her a grin before walking out the classroom.

Taehyung nodded at the girl, probably a sign of see you later or goodbye to her. He was about to follow Jimin outside when a small hand enveloped his wrist that caused him to halt into a stop. "Wait." Jisoo called out.

The two were alone together and it kind of bothered Taehyung.  "We're both going to be late, you know that right?" Taehyung washed off the bothersome feeling inside him and faced the black haired girl. He doesn't know why he's feeling bothered to be alone in the same room as her. Maybe, it's because of the awkwardness. Yeah awkward. He thought.

"Not that I care." To say Taehyung was astonished was an understatement. He thought the girl would be all about studying and booksㅡ but once again, he failed to predict her.

"Anyway." She cleared her throat before looking straight in his eyes. "Would you mind if I treat you out? As a thankful gift of course."

Taehyung was stunned, his eyes directly looking at her brown orbs in exchange of their gazes. He really can't predict her. "Are you asking me on a date?" He recovered himself by releasing a chuckle.

Jisoo scoffed but nonetheless chuckled with him, "I never took you to be a delusional man, Mister Kim." She grinned, showing her alluring smile. "So?"