💜 [ BTS ] Jungkook 💜 OS

Jungkook Oppa!~" you called out to your Oppa, your bais, while he was signing a fan's notebook. He suddenly smiled, and looked to you. It was almost your turn, but you still have to go through RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin ( A/N : Jimin's ur bro *wink wink* ) and V, before you go to your 'husband', aka your bias, Jeon Jeongguk, aka Jungkook, also aka Golden Maknae.

After going through the other member, you smiled at Jungkook as he smiled back. "Jungkook Oppa, why are you so talented?" you asked, as he smiled while signing as V slighlty chuckled when he heard what you said. "Don't call me Oppa..." he whined, as you smiled more widely.

"Why not? You're older than me Oppa" you said, as he just sighed as he smiles. "Say... what's your name?" he asks, as you feel your cheeks slightly heating up. 'Is he asking me out?... Oh shit I'm over thinking shit Y/N calm down.' "Y-Y/N... Park Y/N." you stuttered at first, but you smiled at the last part.

His eyes slighly widened, but he quickly composed himself. "S-so your Jimin-hyung's hidden sister that he always talk about? Are you twins?" he asked. "So Jimin always talks about me? And yes we're twins but he's older than me because I'm still 20" I said, as he smiles.

He was about to say something, as I was slighly pushed by the fan who was her turn. But for me, that push was too much, that's why I fell- no I didn't really fall, because Jungkook caught me, well thanks to him my head wasn't banged on the floor, but, shit, we're close, really close that we're just inches apart.

We were interrupted by Jimin's 'cough', as I was blushing like crazy. Before I left, Jungkook handed me a paper, then I bowed then left. After leaving, I went outside then read what's written in the paper.

'We should meet sometimes. Maybe you should visit your brother to see the other members and me :> also, nice to meet you Y/N ^^

-Jungkookie ♡