💜 [ BTS ] J-Hope 💜 OS

Song : [ BTS ] Just Dance

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

"wOooOoHhH jUsT dAnCeeE!!!" you yelled at the top of your lungs, as you finished learning the choreography of Just Dance by J-Hope of BTS. The sunshine was just so precious, that you can't even understand the stupid language of the anti's because they hate Hobi.

I mean, Jung Hoseok was perfect, and the fact that he was a rapper, singer, and a dancer at the same time. Who else does that? And the fact that they even didn't realized that he was beautiful. The perfect one.

Today was rough, but it was worth it because you were able to learn the choreography of it in just a day. Then it was a call, you were about to head home. You changed your clothes into a clean and dry one. You changed into a green hoodie and a tight black jeans. You plugged your earphones, then played Cypher Pt.4 by BTS.

As they get popular, the less the probability you were going to meet them. Yes, you were a Korean, but you were just to broke to attend their concerts and fanmeetings. As you went out of the dance stadio, humming Cypher Pt.4, you noticed a guys with white cap and a shades and black mask watching you, of course, you didn't payed to much attention to it and went home.

~   [   T I M E S K I P   ]   ~

The next few days, you were still improving Just Dance, and the guy with a mask was still there. It was really creeping you out, that you even had your brother to be there with you. "Brooo! I swear he was hereee! Please believe me and I am not insane. Brooo~" you whined, as you begged him to stay.

"Y/N, I think that's because your obsession too much to BTS. Sis, I gotta go! I still have a date." he said, as he left. "Hmph!~ how did Bangtan get in here?!!" you yelled, hoping he would hear your complaints. After an hour, your nervousness wasn't still leaving you, then you decided to leave earlier than you were supposed to.

While you were changing, a man suddenly popped out of nowhere. You were screaming repeatedly, screaming nonsense things. "OH MY GOODNESS SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS SNAKUE!!! AHHH JUNG HOSEOK AHHH HEEELPPP!!!" you screamed, as you throwed him your stuff. "YAH YAH YAHHH! HeY sToB iT! AND I'M NOT A SNAKUE BECAUSE I HATE SNAKUE TOO" someone yelled, helding their arms up in defeat but, wait, that voice was kinda familliar, but its pretty impossible to be him...

"Then! Take of your mask! If not, I'm calling the police!" you yelled as you held your phone. "Aigooo... do I need to?" he says, as he took a step forward. "Hey Hey Hey! Dont you even dare! I still have dreams to meet BTS so please no!" you said, as you pressed 9. Then slowly, seconds passing, he took of his mask beautifully which made you there jungshook.

"Annyeong Haseyo..." he said, as he smiled. You were still processing what happened, until you fell on your knees and continued to bow as if you were praising God. "OH MY GOODNESS I AM VERY VERY VERY AND TRULY SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID!!! I EVEN CALLED YOU A SNAKUE EVEN IF YOU HATE THEM OMG SORRY SORRY SORRYYY!!!" you yelled, as you were embarassed in front of your idol, Jung Hoseok, J-Hope, Hobi.

"Dont mind... I'm sorry too... yah hahaha stand uppp!" he said, as he helped me stand up. "B-But... w-w-what b-b-brings y-y-you h-h-h-here?" you said, stuttering as your face reddening because you held his hand. "Well, I was just passing by then I noticed you here dancing Just Dance, that's why I watched you. You were really amazing! Can I ask how many days you've studied the choreography of it?"

"Just yesterday, and thank you very much for the conplement..." you said, as you smilled at him. "Can I also ask your name?" "Y/N. Y/N L/N."