💙 [ TXT ] Huening Kai 💙 OS

"Huening Kaiiiii!~ Wake uppp!!!" I whined, as you try to wake him up. "Hm… make me…" he said, as he hug his pillow tighter. Then a brilliant idea popped in my head.

"I guess I'm going to have a date with Yeonjun. Byeee!~" I said, as I was still in pj's and went to Yeonjun's room. "YAH! JAGIYA NOOO!!!" he yelled, so probably he finally got up from bed. You didn't mind him, but instead of going to Yeonjun's room, I went to the kitchen first to grab some bread then heading to Soobin's room.

I opened the door and saw Soobin half awake. "Good Morning bro." I said as I jumped on his bed to fully wake him up. "Ughhh…what do you want?" he whined, as he sat up while pouting. "Only you and me knows about the thing right?" I ask. "Oh… yeah." he answers. "Do you still have the papers?" "Of course."

{   HUENING KAI'S   P   O   V   }

Aishhh… where is she? I got up from bed, hurriedly went to Yeonjun Hyung's room, not minding that I'm still in my pj's. I slammed the door opened. "YEONJUN HYUNGGG!!! WHERE IS Y/N?!" I screamed. He groaned. "Ugh… why do you think he'll barge in here?…" he said, as he hugged the pillow tighter. "What? I thought she… ugh nevermind." I said as I leave the room.

I went to Beomgyu Hyung's room. No Y/N. I went to Taehyun's room. Again, no Y/N. THEN! THERE'S ONE MORE ROOM LEFT. SOOBIN HYUNG'S. When I was already in his front door, I slowly opened it without them noticing.

"Ahhh… Soobin, I can't beleive we're together now!" Together? "Yeah. I can't believe as well." I hear Soobin reply. I took a look at the scene. Y/N suddenly hugged Soobin. What the hell? What's more shocking is that she kissed Soobin all over his face except his lips. Then I slammed the door open.

"CHOI Y/N WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT? WHY'D YOU HUG AND KISS SOOBIN HYUNG?!! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!!HUH?!! IS THIS BECAUSE I DIDN'T WOKE UP?!!" I yelled in anger. Both of them looked at me in shock, then both of them looked at each other. Then they laughed.

"HAHAHAHA THIS MIGHT BE A MISUNDERSTANDING KAIII HAHAHAHA" Y/N said in between her laughs. "Is this a joke to you?" I asked seriously. "Bro, I told  you to told you to say the truth to them, right? What happened?" she asks Soobin Hyung. Bro? "Well, I'm afraid that they'll get distracted when I tell them so I didn't" he answers. "What truth?" I ask them.

Y/N went next to me and handed me a paper. I read it then ny eyes widen. Oh shit. "S-So… your siblings?" I ask. "Yes you dummy! I told you it was just a misundrstanding!" she said, as she and Soobin Hyung smiled. Ahhh… that's why they look alike ._.

"Then why did you said that your going to Yeonjun Hyung's room?" I asked. "That is just a distraction so that you guys won't know." she replied. I groaned, as I carried Y/N bridal style as I closed Soobin Hyung's room.

"Yah! I'm not yet finished hanging out with bro!" she yelled.

"And you need to pay back for lying at me you naughty girl." I said, as I smirked.