💜 [ BTS ] Jimin 💜 OS

Song : [ BTS ] Serendipity

-     -     -     -     -

[   J I M I N ' S   P O V ]

Me and Y/N was on a date, and it was a special one to me. I even ask the memebers and some staff to help me. Today was our 10th Anniversary, and I'm going to propose to her. We've been together for 10 years straight, and within those years, everything was beautiful. Of course there were rough times, but we managed to make it right.

The place was on a garden full of different kind of flowers, and there were lights around some bushes. There were candles on the way as a guide. And what it made more beautiful was during the night. Tomorrows going to be a full moon, and stars will shine brightly. The place also has some decorations, and there was a table with two seats where both of us will seat and eat dinner.

Of course there will be music, and the members will be the ones who'll sing. I've even lectured them to be quiet and do their stuff and behave.

《     F L A S H B A C K   》

"YAH! ALL OF YOU LISTEN FOR ONCE WILL YOU?!" I yelled, trying to get their attention. Thank god that they listened. "Jiminie, what is it your going to tell us?" Hoseok asks, as he sits beside Jin Hyung. "I really really need your help now, because me and Y/N's anniversary is near, and it's our 10th anniversary! It's really special to me bacause I'm going to propose to her." I said, as they clapped and screamed.

"Congrats Jimin Hyung!" Jungkook said, as he stand up and placed an arm around he. Hobi did the same. "Ahhh... our baby Jimin is finally a man..." Jin Hyung said, as he dramatically cried. "You still got no jams tho." Namjoon Hyyng said, as Yoongi Hyung went to me and throwed me a death glare. I was tensed. "If you ever make my little sister cry... I'll f.cking cut your d.ck off. Got that?" "Suga Hyung, I promise :')" I said, as the other members laugh then Suga Hyung smiled and congratulated me afterwards.

《   E N D   O F   F L A S H B A C K   》

I smiled at myself. It was 6:00 AM in the morning, and I was already awake. Today's the day. I grabbed my phone, then texted the most special person in my life.

Y/N bbBAaAbbByYy

Happy 10th Anniversary baby!
I loveeeee youuuu ❤😙

Awww... Happy 10th
Anniversary Jiminie! I
love you lots too!  ❤😙

Babyyy! Get ready and dress well
okay? We're going on a date
arreseo?and the place is kinda
fancy so wear something nice
and stunning. I'll have the driver to
pick you up at 7:30 PM. Love
youuu ❤😄😙

Love you too Chim Chim 😙

I giggled at myself, and started fixing the things I need for tonight.

》   T I M E S K I P   《

I was already at the place, with the rest of Bangtan Sonyeondan with me. They were sitting at one side of the place, where they won't be seen. They were practicing the songs they will sing like Love Maze, Best of Me, Scenery by V, Euphoria by Jungkook, I Like It, I Like It Pt. 2, Just One Day, Run, I Need U, and Paradise.

I got a text from one of the guards outside that Y/N was already here, then I fixed myself.

[   Y O U R   P O V   ]

wEiRd. Every person I've passed through, they'd give me a red or white rose. wEIrDdd!!! Then I remembered- oH yEaH iT's aN aNnIvErsaRY sO tHiS iS JimIn'S dOinGs hEhE... Every person I've passed through, they'd look at me and when I caught them staring, they'd look away or they'd whisper something to the person next to them. Oh nooo! Do I look bad?

I was wearing a white dress, and the bottom part of it was kinda bouncy (sry I suck at styling) and I was wearing a white gloves that reached my elbows and I wore a black heels. Do I look baddd? I stared at the way ahead of me, and it was beautiful. There were candles neatly arranged, as if they were guiding me where to go, then I stared at the sky. The stars were out, shining brightlt just like the moon. It was a full moon. The scenery was vedy nice and amazing.

After a few minutes of walking, I saw a manly figure in front of me. He had a black hair and there were music playing. The manly figured faced me and he gave me his eye smile. Just One Day of BTS was playing. But interestingly, I didn't heard Jimin's voice on the music. So BTS must be singing it live. I walked towards him, and held his hand. I was still holding the flowers.

He made me sat on the table then he sat. "Do you like our date?" he asked. "Of course I do! This is amazing Jiminie! You did all of this?" I said. His cheeks flushed pink, as he nods. "Aww... thank you Jiminie! I loveee youuu! Boraheee!" I said, as I flashed my gummy smile. We chatted about stuff while eating, then I suddenly noticed something. "ChimChim, I noticed that the songs of BTS that are playing, it doesn't have you voice. Does this mean that BTS are literally singing it live?" I said, fangirling.

"Y-Yeahhh..." "oH mY gOsHhh JiMinIe yOu rEallY aRe tHe bEsttt!" I said, standing up, back hugging him. He also stood up, also hugging me then suddenly... "Y/N, I have something to say to you..." he said, as he pulled away from my hug. My heart suddenly sanked. "A-Are y-y-you b-breaking u-up w-with m-m-me?" I said while stuttering, trying my best not to spill my tears.

"W-What?! No! Of course not! You're the special girl in my life and I'll be noting without you. And after those solid 10 years do you think it will end up like that? Do you think that after all those sweetness, the love, and the rough times will be like this? Of course not! I will never, ever break up with the girl who is special to me." he said, as he placed a kiss on my forehead and knelt down right in front of me.

"Jagiyaaa, Love, Babe, Baby, Sweetheart, Y/N, Min Y/N... I promise that I won't break your heart, never make you cry, and love you no matter what happens. On your rough times, I will be always by your side, helping you through the problems  I will love you through thick and thin, in sickness and in health, and even if we're far away. I love you, I really really love you, I love you more than myself and everything, and I want to see you smile everyday, laugh with me, I want you to always be on my side, and I want to see you wearing this ring that will symbolize that you're mine... so...will you marry me?" he asks me, as tears were threatingly spilling in my eyes.

"O-Of... c-c-course... Jiminie... I'd love... to..." I managed to say in between my tears as he puts the ring on my ring finger. He standed up, then hugged me until he pulled away and kissed me passionately. Then, a cough and clappings made us both pull away, cheeks both tinted in pink. As we turned, we saw the rest of the BTS members in front of us.

"Jimin, remeber what I said, aresseo?" Yoongi said as his eyes were darted in him with threat. "Yes Yoongi Hyung. Noted." Jimin said, with a smile in his face,then he putted an arm on my waist. All of them congratulated us, then left us for privacy.

"I love you Mr. Park :)" I said, as I looked into his small but captivating eyes. He looked back at me. "I love you more, my future Mrs. Park :)"