💙 [ TXT ] Yeonjun 💙 OS

[ AUTHOR ' S POV ]

Today's the day! Today is the very first fan meeting that TXT has ever done since debuting. You were really happy about it, because your like the first fan of TXT since the very first revelation of their first member. You were walking, headphones on while humming BTS's Scenery. Yes, the scene you were seeing while walking was very beautiful. The environment was clean, and the air was fresh. The scenery was just so breath taking.

{ T I M E S K I P }
💙 Brought to you by Soobin's dimples 💙

The fan signing was already starting, and the row where you were sitting was close to meet the TXT. AND BAAM!

First, you went to Huening Kai, and he was wearing his cute yellow jacket which fitted him very much. The you went to Taehyun. You even joked him that he was like Taehyung of BTS, but without G.

Then you went to Beomgyu. Beomgyu was very kind to fans, that he even complimented and thanked you for supporting him and their team. Then you went to Soobin. He smiled at you then flashed his dimples. You almost fainted, but thankfully you didn't. He let you pinch his cheeks, and as the rumors were saying, his cheeks were incredibly stretchy.

Then there you are. Lastly you were on Yeonjun's place. He was smiling and staring at you. "ANNYEONG OPPA!" you greeted him cheerfully, a he greeted back. "Oppa?" you called him. "Hm?" he asked, as he was still signing. "I love you." you said suddenly, as you covered your mouth.

He looked at you, then smiled. "I love you as well~" he said pinching both of your cheeks. OMGGGGG!!! This was really unexpected to happen! He let you go as you try your best not to faint. "Here's my number, okay?" he said while handing you a piece of paper. He held your hand for a few seconds, then letters you go.

"Bye Byeee~" he waved at you as you went out to go home, holding your cheeks,  still shocked on what happened earlier. You said I Love You at him, he said I Love You too back... he even pinched your cheeks an held your hand... BUT MOST OF ALL HE GAVE YOU HIS NUMBER!

Will this be a start?