💜 [ BTS ] Jin 💜 OS

💜 💜    FLASHBACK   💜 💜

There you are, crying on the streets of Seoul, South Korea. You were lost, and you couln't find your way back home because you were still 5. As you cry, people would just stare at your figure then walk away. While you were crying, you felt a hand tapping your shoulder. He seems to be like your age, but he was taller than you are. He smiled as he asks, "Hey, are you alright? Are you lost?" he asks, as you nod. "What's your name then?" he asks again, as your cries turns into sobs. "Min Y/N..."  (A/N: U r Yoongi's twin) the girl answered, as she stops sobbing. "I'm Kim Seokjin ^^ Nice to meet you, Y/N ^^"

💜 ~~~ 💜     💜 ~~~ 💜     💜 ~~~ 💜

"Jin... I have to leave...this town..." you cried at Jin, as he pats you. You were 10, and he was 12. "What? Why?" he asks, as he continues to pat you. "Me and Yoongi's dad got a job out of the town...that's why... sorry..." you said, as you continue to cry. "That's alright...just don't forget me. I love you. Keep that in mind and I won't forget it."

💜 ~~~ 💜     💜 ~~~ 💜  

You were on your way to the BigHit studio, looking for your brother to give him his birthday present because it was his birthday today,- no, it was YOUR and HIS birthday. Both of you were in a same age. You were wearing shades, with your headset on in your ears probably playing another song of BTS. You really liked the group, because of their Oldest Hyung. No one knew that you were Yoongi's twin except from RM and J-Hope. You were on your way to the BTS's Rapper's studio when you bumped into someone. You looked up and saw... Jin .

You were really surprised, then your cheeks turned red as you said 'sorry' then running your way to the Rapper's studio then you quickly closed the door. You saw RM as he looks at you worriedly. "Hey are you--" "Sh-shit RM! I SAW MY WORLDWIDE HANDSOME RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! I BUMPED INTO HIM ACCIDENTALLY! SHIT RM HELP MEEE!!!" you said, well, most likely yelled as you shake him repeatedly."H-Hey calm down... and... 'MY' Worldwide Hondsome? So he's your bias you've been talking about?" he asks you, while you shouted because you were to fluttered. "YESSS!!!" you shouted which caused an angry Yoongi and a Sunshine to pop up. "WhAT tHe HeLL iS HaPPeNinG hErE?!" he shouted, as you stopped fangirling then you ended up smilling.

"Ohhh... Happy Birthday Y/N! 😄" J-Hope greeted, as he gave you a gift which you took and seems to be soft. You opened it, and saw Jin's sweater. "oH mAN HoLY sHiT! HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO GET HIS SWEATER?!" you shouted, well, that was your way of saying thanks as you hig him. "Well... I'm his room mate after all." J-Hope said as he returned the hug. "I have another gift for you, but I'll give it to you later." he said, as Suga and RM facepalmed at the background.

💜 ~~~ 💜        💜 ~~~ 💜        💜 ~~~ 💜

J-Hope told you and Suga to go to the group's studio, and both of you did as ordered. "Hey, Hey, Hey people where-" "SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUGA AND Y/N!!!" they all shouted happyly, at the same time confused when the shouted my name. You opened the lights and saw RM, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and  Jungkook. Wait... where's Jin? "So J-Hope hyung, who is-" "Ask me later Jungkook-sshi, get out the present first." J-Hope ordered Jungkook, as he nodded then he showed me a big box, REALLY BIG , maybe big as RM.

"Y/N, count 1 to 3. Don't touch the box." RM ordered me, but I gave Suga's present you've been holding the whole time then quickly muttered 'Happy Birthday, Bro' then nodded at RM. "One... two...-- Wait RM are you-" you were cutted of by the box. "Happy Birthday, Min Y/N! I love youuu  💜" you saw Jin, in a cute dinasour outfit, smilling widely at you then holding a small box in his hands. You were very shocked. Ofc. He was your bias. "H-Huh?" you were confused on what's happening.