💙 [ TXT ] Beomgyu 💙 OS

* S O U L M A T E S *

[ A U T H O R ' s POV ]

The timer on you wrists. They tell the time when you were going to meet your soulmate. And it was TOMORROW. You were really happy and nervous at the same time, that you can't even sleep because you keep on wondering about things.

' Is he handsome?'
' Is he kind? '
' Is he my ideal type? '
' Will he treat me right? '
' Will he just reject me? '

As time flies by, you didn't notice you were already fast asleep.

{   T I M E S K I P   }

TODAY IS THE DAY! You woke up early than the usual time you woke up, then headed towards BigHit Entertainment to visit your brother, older brother, Kim Taehyung of BTS. Cool as you think right? You were also his personal make up artist so that's why.

"Y/N Noonaaa!" you heard someone yell your name, as you quickly recognized it was Jungkook. "Oh hey Jungkook!" you greeted him, as he runned towards you and hug you tight. "I'm happy for you to meet your soulmate! Congratulations!" he congratulated you, as you look at him mysteriously.

"Jeon Jungkook, how did you know?" you asked him, as he rolled his eyes. "You posted an update in Twitter, pabo." he said. oH yEa rIght. "Hahaha... I forgot... Let's go innnnn~" you whined, as you dragged him inside the company.  You entered the studio, as you brother hugged you tight. "Congratulations Y/N~ If your soulmate doesn't treat you nice tell me, arresseo?" you said, while hugging you even tight.

"How many more minutes?" Jimin asked you. "Hmmmm... 5 minutes more! I DIDN'T EXPECT IT'LL BE SO EARLY!" you yelled in shock, as you fixed yourself. "Omo Namjoon, do I look okay?" you asked him, as he gave you a thumbs up. This is it!

[ B E O M G Y U 's POV ]

"HYUNGS!!! BEOMGYU HYUNG WILL FINALLY MEET HIS SOULMATE!!! PLUS ONE MORE MINUTE!!!"  Huening Kai yelled, as the other members look at us. All of them rushed towards my way, as they drag me outside of the studio to bring me outside of BigHit.

[ A U T H O R 's POV ]

As the TXT members drag Beomgyu outside of BigHit Entertainment, BTS were also doing the same to Y/N. 15 seconds more... then 5 seconds left. You saw a group of boys standing in front of you. It was Beomgyu. 3... 2... 1... then you saw the timer in your wrists disappeared. Beomgyu saw the same too.

You stared at the boy in front of you. You stared at him in awe. You couldn't believe your soulmate was him. A member of TXT. "Annyeong Haseyo, Kim Y/N imnida! Nice to meet you! Choi Beomgyu~" you said as you stretched your hand, but he rejected it instead, he hugged you.

"Yah! Beomgyu-ah take care of my sister!" Taehyung said while looking at Beomgyu, as he pulled away and bowed at him. "I will Taehyun seunbaenim. That is my promise."