💜 [ BTS ] Suga 💜 OS

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

[ Min Yoongi × Sister! Reader ]

-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -

Song : [ BTS ] The Truth Untold ( Lololol I decided to give you a song while reading this so that you can feel the story lololol ok continue reading :3 )

-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -

   FLASHBACK   》

-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -

"Min... Yoongiii!!!~" a 5 year old girl screamed, as she was trying to get the attention of his brother who was wearing his headphones, busy doing his stuff. "What the hell do you want?" the boy rudely asks, as the little girl smiles widely. "Let's play!" she said, as she held her hands up so that her big brother can carry her.

"Go away Y/N. Can you see that I'm busy doing something?" Yoongi answers, as he starts doing his stuff again. "Okay! Maybe some other time! I love you brotherrr!~" the little one said, as she closes the door, hoping that on the next time she'll go to his brother's room they'll play.

-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -

"Min Yoongi! Min Y/N has arrived!" a 12 year old female announced, as she entered Yoongi's room. "When will this bullshit end?" the male whispered to himself, as he covered his face in fustration. "YAH! I HEARD THAT!" she yelled. "JUST WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT?!" he yelled, scaring the female. Yet she didn't mind.

"Brooo~ Let's playyy!" she whined, as she clung into Yoongi's arm. Yoongi wore a disgusted face, as he took him arm away from hers, which made the female pout. "I'm busy so you go away." he said, as he plugged his headphones. "Hmph. Fine! Next time! I still love you bro! Bye!" she said, as the door closed.

-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -

"Yoongi..." a soft female voice called his name, as he turned around, he saw his 18 year old sister peeking at the door. "Huh? What're you doing there?" he asked, as he went to the door and opened it widely so that he can see his sister clearly. She was wearing a black jeans with a long sleeved shirt. "Uhh... What's up? I was hoping that we could come to the park and hang out?" she nervously said, but she still managed to flash her gummy smile just like her brother's.

"Sorry but I can't. I'm working for the next album." he said, as he sat on his chair again. "Uh... okay... I'll try again next time. Good Luck on your album. Love you bro." she said, as he left his brother's room.

-     -     -     -     -     -     -     -     -    -     -

*knock knock*

"What? Ugh... seriously?! Come in!" he yelled as a  21 year old female opened the door and went in his room. "Jesus f!cking christ Y/N! What do you want?!" Yoongi yelled, as her sister flinched. "I w-was h-h-hoping i-if-" "HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TE YOU Y/N?! NO!!! I'M BUSY CAN'T YOU SEE?!!" he yelled, as he dragged the chair in fustration. Y/N had tears falling on her pale skin. "O-Okay... s-sorry f-for d-disturbing y-you... I love you..." she said, as  she left his brother's room.

《   END OF FLASHBACK   》

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

[ NOW ] ( YOONGI'S   P O V )

I hate myself. So f!cking much. I losed her. I was so stupid. I lost the one who's special to me. Why was I so blind?

《   FLASHBACK   》

"I'LL NOW LEAVE FOR GOOD! YOU NEVER APPRETIATED ME HERE! YOU NEVER TREATED ME AS YOUR SISTER!" she yelled at me, face red in anger. "WOW. LOOK WHO'S TALKING! DO YOU THINK I EVEN CARED?! HUH?! YOUR JUST A DAMN BULLSHIT WHO KEEPS ON DISTURBING ME WHILE WORKING! YOUR A DISTURBANCE TO ME!" I yelled back, as she stood, shocked of what she heard. I was taken aback. "L-look Y-Y/N, s-sorry-" "No need to explain Yoongi. I understand, I'll leave. Sorry." she cutted off, as she opened the door to leave. She looked at me, as she gave me a faint smile. "I still love you."

《    END OF FLASHBACK   》

I didn't expected that that will be the last time she would say I Love You and give me one of her sweet smile and the last time I will see her beautiful face. I was too late. She died. She f!cking died. I went to ber room, and sat on her bed, looking at her table where she putted our pictures sknce we were little, until now. My eyes landed on the picture where I was carrying her when she was 1 year old and her picture when she was 21 years old. She was wearing a blue gown which she looked stunning with her pale skin and gummy smile. Why wasn't I on the picture with her?

Oh right. I was busy. Too much busy, that I didn't even know how she was doing. I didn't notice that a tear slipped on my eye, which eventually turned into sobs. My eyes caught her purple teddy bear on her bed. I grabbed it and hugged it tight. I was still looking at the picture.

"Hey sis... how are you doing up there? I hope your fine... I'm sorry... sorry for not being a good brother... I was literally a pain in the ass... sorry... sorry... I should've treated you properly... I should've traeted you like a sister... sorry... I miss you're beautiful pale face... your gummy smile... your I Love You's... your cuteness... I miss everything about you... sorry... sorry... I... Love You too... I'm... sorry... I want you here... I want you back... but I'm too much late to have you back... I... sorry..."

Little did Yoongi know, her sister was watching from above, guiding him and watching his every movements... listening to his words... and silently whispered that she loved him a lot.

~   T   H   E      E     N     D   ~

[ *on the back* even I cried here...0 bijj huhuhu that was so sad... i didn't excpect that i would cry here... huhuhu... but lol if ur curious where did you died you died in an car accident k bye ]

BigHit Boys X Reader : 사랑जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें