List of References

Ivy is from the year 2013; months before the 50th Anniversery for Doctor Who had aired. She had been watching Deadlock in the beginning of this long trilogy that started back with  'Why am I in Transformers Prime?'. All the loose ends have been tied up.This is a trilogy where Soundwave is the villain, Unicron is in, and Megatron's that strange-aft-really attractive Decepticon leader with a deep voice that sounds suited for a great story.

Doctor Who: The Doctor, TARDIS, time traveler,Susan,The Big Bang two,The Eleventh Doctor, skipping the ninth Doctor, Ivy watching Doctor Who instead of Transformers Prime.

Transformers Animated: Patrol Bumblebee, Dinobots, Grimlock, The Decepticon Base at a mine, TFA Child Sari about to upgrade herself base, Teenage Sari stabbing Bumblebee in the chest base, Ivy admitting she made a base of Sari upgrading herself, Lugnut, Blitzwing, Broken Lance, Swindle holding a dusk ball.

The Land before Time: Ducky, Little Foot.

The Mummy Franchise: The Scorpion King movie, the Psychic woman who falls in love with the bald guy and the bald guy has a sidekick who has a donkey.

Titanic: Jack and Rose, the sad scene with a old couple in their bed as the Titanic sinks.

Star Wars: The snow monster and the Snow cave.

NCIS: The Gibb slap.

Will Farrel: That movie where he was being chased by a Tyrannosaurus Rex for insulting it.

Pokemon: Leaf Stone, Legendary Pokemon, attempting to catch wild Pokemon, Dusk ball.

Jurassic Park: The end scene where the Tyrannosaurus Rex kills some Velociraptors.