Why?

. .  .December 28th  . . 

"Megatron." Starscream barged in through the doors.  "I have kept--" Starscream gasps as he stopped across from the open doors. "Unicron."

UniMegacron slightly and very eerily laughs.

"It's time for the leader to hear your name." UniMegaCron said, holding me up by the neck. "Lets hear it."

Starscream looks to his possessed redesigned leader and then to me. I let go of the Decepticon necklace--which I had stolen back from Team Mech last year,go figure--to let it thud on the floor.The look in Starscream's optics were those of 'its her'. I can tell he didn't believe the day would actually come when Megatron was possessed to the point of killing. 

"Gladiator Megatronus  .  .  ." I said, stroking the side of his face plating. I can see the look of recongizition lock on in his optics. "It's me." I lower my hands. It's time to say my complete and full name; I've avoided it for three years.  "Ivy Brooke Bell."

UniMegacron ripped out the package from my chest; thereby jerking my connection to this body into termination. I awoke in the base seeing pitch black. It's gonnna blow before the Autobots! I thought with such rush it made me run out of the connect-torrier room; then right to the living room.

"Pond." Ironhide said, standing still across from a big item that had a timer.  "Don't move." I didn't want him to die because of me.  "It's programmed to go faster whenever someone moves."

I could feel  my body more weaker than ever from plunging in and getting outta the Connect-torrier room.

"I have to." I said.  "And this is goodbye."

I jumped on to the machine--by extending my legs--and digging in my fingers into the exposed areas that somehow you know found each other.With my eyes closed I managed to expose my Cybertronian side to the machine that connected it's wires to mine. We became bounded together; and thanks to my lowered protective shield I made a round sphere circle around me and the machine. It was going to go off with me. 

And only me.

"Ivy!" Wheeljack shouts.  "Don't do this."

"I can die." I said.  "I've been dying this year." I moved my arm over the cold metal tube. Brr it feels cold doing this.  "And this is where my story ends with you guys. I've never found something more fun than this." Tears were coming out; my eyes were opened, stuck right at the timer going faster. "It was fun getting to know you all."

"Don't say that." Ratchet said.

I look over my shoulder towards the Autobots--who were free to move as they liked--who seemed horrified by my choice.

"Say goodbye?" I ask, with emotion in my words. "It is time."

"You can't die." Ironhide said, with denial.

I close my eyes as tears rolled down my face.

"Yes I can." I said. "Just . . . If you remember me  .  .  ." I look down to the ticking bomb. "Remember me not as the girl who screwed up. Remember me as a friend."

And then this blinding light overcame me.Next thing I knew Unicron had me in his presence and informed me that I would never be able to return into the world of Transformers. Not ever. Even if someone came after me with a empty shell and were eager to bring me back; they wouldn't return to their home universe. I was left alone from Unicron to get my bearings. After all; it was Soundwave and Lockdown who did the explosion planting and killing Megatron to bring in UniMegaCron.

Surprisingly, in my despair, I found myself comforted by Megatron.

"I'll come find you." Megatron offers.