Iron-mother-trucking-hide

.  . .  .Half an hour later  .  . .

Bumblebee, Bulkhead, and two other vehicles drove into the base.  My eyes went wide seeing a big red pick-up truck and a white-gray-and-green vehicle like car drove in behind them. I can see they had been using their hologram that flicked off immediately after entering the base. The small group transformed into their robot mode. If there is a world record to being speechless then I am speechless.

"Uh Ratchet." Bulkhead said. "Who's she?"

I've heard a weird saying from Denmark about 'The more people you love, the weaker you are.' some-where, Perhaps I have been traveling around but let's get off the random topic jumper, kay? Okay we're on the same page--wait, that quote should be Megatron's motto because of his views towards being viewed as weak.

"You're the organic from the Trachena Planet." Ironhide said.

". .  . Trachena?" I ask, blinking.

"You were chasing after a small space ship." Ironhide said as I walked forwards then held out my hand.

Oh yeah--Wait a second there!

Iron-mother-trucking-Hide was there when I was chasing my airplane!

"Hi." I said, with big eyes at the character who shouldn't be in Transformers Prime. "I am Pond," I still held my hand out, but, I did say the next line like how James Bond introduces himself. "Ivy Pond."

Ironhide shot a glare at Wheeljack--who visiibly rubbed his shoulder--and then looks down to me. I saw Bumblebee and Bulkhead's optics get huger than a basketball made twice their size. Ironhide gently shook my small hand--while I was trembling in excitement--as though attempting not to crush it.A few Transfans might argue this is impossible in the world of physics, logic, and width band optic sensor fibers hooked to the back of Autobot's optical cornea.

"Pond," Ironhide called me by the fictional last name and stopped shaking my hand.  "Why do you look so sad?"

I look over my shoulder to Ratchet with a 'can you do this?' plea.

"Arcee and Optimus are not returning." Ratchet said. Great he didn't just make it obvious; he just said it as a 'they probably left' kind of thing. Oh goody I'm a news breaker, how wonderful. Please note my under-desire-able sarcasm at this ridiculous point.

Bumblebee  beeps and beeps, and beeps.

"Like what Bee's saying." Bulkhead agreed, pointing to his little buddy.  

"You better sit down for this." I said in a low voice.

And that's what they did; sat around at the chairs or couches, waiting for whatever I had to say. I told them what happened and how Optimus threw me. And how I saw the military vehicles headed off to the duo's direction. I didn't leave out Soundwave's attempt to kill me--but what I did leave out was 'I can die'.

"We have no leader." Bulkhead said. "What are we suppose to do without a Prime?"

Bumblebee beeps, sadly looking down to the floor.

"Wait for one." I suggested, randomly.

Wheeljack, Bee, and Bulkhead looked at me like 'Are you insane?'

"No way." Ironhide said.  "It seems like the Decepticon--no, wait," Ironhide shook his metal servos  in front of himself. "I mean a rogue Decepticon.A rogue Decepticon just took out two of our own and we don't know where the scrap is the matrix of Leadership."

"MATRIX!" I sqeal. "MATTRIIIXXXX!"

Ratchet and Ironhide were looking at me strangely.

"Sorry, fangirl moment." I said, rubbing the back of my head.