In the cold part 1

Where do I start? Do I start  in the middle of a cold blizzard stuck somehow and someway with Sentinel Prime? Oh wait a second that can wrap up the question that should be the first one: why are we in a cold, icy climate? We, as in, me and Sentinel. We were in a cave that was made completely by snow. It seemed strongly similar to the one where this Jedi gets stuck inside thanks to a snow creature. Another good question is: how did we get here?

So we're in a cave that is in Star Wars style.

"Brrr." I shiver, rubbing my metal shoulders.

Sentinel looks down to me. The wind outside the cave is howling nearly screeching this fearsome sound that could only be heard in a movie based on a creepy haunting experience. This doesn't apply to one movie but a variety.

"I don't understand how you can feel the weather from the base." Sentinel said, with one mighty optic brow raised up. 

I lower my arms down my shoulders with a chilly sigh.

"Four months." I said, raising my helmet up towards him. My right servo slipped on my knee's protective crystal shaped plating.  "And you still haven't processed what I told you."

"You didn't tell me four earth months ago." Sentinel said.

"Did too." I said.

"Did not." Sentinel said. 

"So, you are basically saying  you selectively deleted my answer." I point out.

"You never gave an explanation." Sentinel said.

"I recall otherwise." I said.

"How do you remember it?" Sentinel asks.

The cold freezing temperature didn't need to be a characterized person to be  the annoying pest and I the tolerating person in order to get rid of said characterized person. The question that most Autobots hardly ask has been presented.Of course Sentinel isn't aware about me having a disability; knowing me already would take the fun outta getting to know him. A smile curled up on my faceplate's lips.

"Miko was pestering me what 'RB' stands for," I recall, turning my head away from  the much larger and big frame built Autobot. "And it was a hot baking day when you asked the question." Oh the joys of having the memory of an elephant. "And Miko then went on to asking if cybertronians were small aliens put in large robot suits."

Oh yes, I have integrated this neat name I came up with in mid thought. What is it? I guess the answer to this question is fairly easy,well, then again not everyone can read my mind. I've had the Autobots call me 'RB'  when around the kids but not  on missions. However Ironhide strongly insists calling me 'Pond' when the kids are not around.

"After Miko left or did you explain in private?" Sentinel asks.

'In private." I said.

I could tell he was not done with the questions.Of course he isn't.

".  . . What does RB mean?" Sentinel asks.

"If I told you; it would ruin the fun." I said, in bitter cold.

"No it wouldn't." Sentinel Prime insisted. "Ruining the  'fun' would be telling the kids who you are."

 I laugh, and see my own breath linger in the cold. This made me recall times when I had seen my own breath--as a human--in the cold while waiting for the school bus. When it's usually that cold then it means snow is headed on the way.

"Good point." I said. "It means RobustShell."

"RobustShell." Sentinel repeated the name.

"It means healthy individual in a shell." I said.  "It fits my current situation."

"Only you are in a vessel that has a connection to this shell." Sentinel finished.

"Right." I said. "And before you ask; I had some help making this shell." Sentinel raised an optic ridge.  "And hiding it from everyday people was difficult."

"Did it become easier when you completed the vehicle mode?" Sentinel asks.

I sigh, looking down to the snow clumped around my legs.

"A whole lot." I replied.