In the cold part 2

I don't really know how many megacycles passed huddled in this cave. But what I do know for certain is that it's not a good idea to spend a day in the freezing cold.

"How did you light that bone up?. . ." I ask Sentinel with my mouth gaping.

Sentinel pokes at the burning fire of animal bones with a long spare metal pipe like item with his helmet turned towards me. I swear the unpleasant winter storm's creepy shrieks seemingly could not enter this cave. Heck, even a movie critic can admit logic does not apply in this case. 

"Your turbo thrusters." Sentinel said.

I look at my scorched feet that had heels--wait, I don't HAVE heels--and look back to him.

"I don't have turbo thrusters." I said, turning my helmet down towards my burnt metal legs.I tilt my helm to the side. "I didn't construct heels for this shell."

Sentinel did a low chuckle. 

"Some-one had to." Sentinel said. "Not saying some-bot in the base added them .  . ."

"Sent." I said, straightening my neck.  "It sounds like you enjoy making big holes for a living."

Probably got an eye-roll from Sentinel. 

"WheelJack added them." Sentinel admits.  "Because we wanted to see if you would notice."

I had to think whether or not I've actually felt the differences. Was there anything different with my feet for the past earth month?  I thought, selectively turning on my body heat systems through the emergency power option. My digits began to generate heat. There was this tired feeling coming from my Cyber-Organic body. I had this strange desire to sit around and sleep. In the slagging cold. 

"You've been walking around with heels for two earth months." Sentinel said after a long while.

I look at him with disgust.

"For the past two earth months," I said. "I've been tripping, landing on the wrong foot, and sliding; and it didn't hit you that most femme's do not like heels?"

Sentinel whistles as his optics were focused on the ceiling. Wow what a nice way to admit, I thought  turning away from the taller Autobot. I turn my legs over to see the heels are small and short but nearly noticeable. It wasn't just my clumsy side making me do everything; it was the unnatural high heels I'm not adjusted to. I attempt to yank them out of my feet.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Sentinel said.

"And why is that?" I ask, putting down my foot. 

"WheelJack connected it to the body mechanics." Sentinel said.

"Speak English." I said.  "I don't understand two words being a explanation. I'm not a rocket scientist."

"And you built a shell with the brain of 'not a rocket scientist'." Sentinel points out.

"I had help getting the foundation built." I said, with a yawn. "The vehicle mode, well, I had experts help with that part."

"You mean the protoform part." Sentinel corrects me.

"If we're arguing about the part where there's little to nothing on a shell." I said, holding up my index digit. "Then let me tell you something called 'Bases'. People create new ideas off them; characters, robots, people, aliens." Why am I so tired? "And stories."

"Go on." Sentinel said. 

"There's an image that's probably the most based picture in the Transformers Animated fandom." I go on to explain. "And this picture is a Autobot getting stabbed by a Techno-Organic at the chest area near the spark." I folded my arms. "And another where Sari's about to upgrade herself."