XXIII. Maps

A/N: I'm so sorry about the whole confusion with the publishing of this chapter. I don't know if there's something wrong with me or wattpad.

On the flip side: I'm backkkk

*does chicken dance*

°°°

Jungkook's p.o.v.

"What do you mean he just left?" I banged the side of the door with a fist to try and contain the demonic side of me that I could already feel slipping out of the cracks. "Tell me where he went, Jimin, now." I growled.

"Calm down, Jungkook. All you're doing right now is raising suspicion among the angels here." He said, ushering me outside the marble building all the angels that Taehyung had won over were living in.

"I don't care." I seethed.
"He wouldn't have just left without saying anything.

He knows this is a crucial time. He wouldn't go off the radar unless something happened." I pushed him off me. "How can you just stand here and tell me he's gone like it doesn't even matter to you?"

"Nothing happened, okay?" Jimin pressed, motioning for me to lower my voice.
"He left a note saying he had to go somewhere but that he was safe, and he specified that we don't go out looking for him."

"Bullshit. That's fucking bullshit," I ran my fingers through my hair.

I knew he was right about nothing having happened to Taehyung because I could feel it, he was alright. But he had blocked our mind link again and I could sense something had happened, I just couldn't figure out what.

I kicked one of the cars parked at the side of the street in anger, crushing the side of it, its sharp security sirens turning on.

With another harsh kick the sound of the alarm died down, so did most of the car, but I couldn't be bothered.

"Stop, Jesus, You really need to get that demon part of you to calm down," Jimin whisper yelled. "These angels aren't going to want to fight by your side if they're terrified of you."

I looked back to see some angels peeping from the windows of the second floor, the same blond one I had seen at the shed was there too, staring at me with large eyes.

"They're the ones that are creepy," I muttered, turning to look at him. "I'm going to go look for him. Do you have any hunch as to where he might be?"

"No," Jimin said carefully, "And even if I did, I wouldn't tell you.

He said he didn't want us looking for him and that he'd be back in a few days time, what part of that do you not understand."

"The part where you and I clearly know that he isn't in his best state right now and that he went without any backup. He didn't even tell me-"

"Why would he tell you?" Jimin asked, "I thought you were the one who asked him to get out of your place and that you didn't want to look at him."

"That was," I snapped, but then stopped as I remembered the unsympathetic words I had used to drive him away. "That was a mistake, okay. I was angry."

"You were angry," Jimin shook his head with a scoff. "You really need to take a step back and listen to yourself sometime, Jungkook.

You're an asshole. Taehyung has been nothing but understanding about the demon that you are against your own better judgement, but the second something happens to him that comprises his position as an angel you push him away?"