Danny Williams (Requested)

You flipped the pancakes that were in the pan in front of you. You put your spatula down and pulled a few plates from the cupboard and set them on the table; you pressed the power button on the coffee pot on your way to the stove. You felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist and you sighed. "Good Morning, beautiful." Danny whispered in you ear. "Hmm. It is now." He chuckled and pulled back. "The coffee should be done in a few minutes. Is Grace up yet?" Danny grabbed a coffee mug and set it down by the coffee pot. "Not yet, which means we get a few minutes to ourselves." He said as his hands traced over your body. You took the pancakes off the stove before turning it off. You turned so you were facing Danny and kissed him; you heard footsteps running down the hallway, causing you two to pull apart. "Anndddd, moment is over." You whispered. Danny groaned before giving you one more kiss. "Dano! Are you still taking me dress shopping?" He pulled back and turned to face Grace, who was standing in the doorway. "Good Morning, Monkey. How could I forget we were going shopping." He smiled and kissed her forehead. You plated the pancakes and placed them on the table, before grabbing the syrup and butter from the fridge. You placed them in front of Grace before pouring Danny a cup of coffee and setting before him. "Thanks, Babe." He said and you leaned down so he could kiss your cheek. "Now hurry up and eat. You have quite the day ahead of you." Grace finished her food before running back to her room and getting dressed. "Are you sure you don't want to come with us?" Danny asked and you chuckled. "I want to go, but this is time you two can spend together. You don't get enough of these opportunities, Danny." You said and he took a sip of his coffee. "You're right. As always." You chuckled. You sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around you. "Please promise me that you will make it to the dance. No matter what." He rested his head in the crook of your shoulder. "I promise. I wouldn't miss this dance for the world." You ran your hands through his hair and just enjoyed each other's company for a few moments. "Alright, time to go get dressed. If Grace comes out here and sees you aren't dressed, you're gonna have a crisis on your hands." He chuckled. "Alright, alright." You got up and he stood up, placed his dishes in the sink, and gave you one last kiss before walking back to the bedroom. You finished cleaning up the kitchen and entertained Grace while you were waiting for Danny to finish getting dressed. When Danny emerged into the living room, Grace stood up. "Finally, Dano. You take forever." You laughed and Danny looked shocked. "Hey, do you wanna get this dress or not?" Grace giggled and ran to the car. "Have fun, and please Danny... remember your promise." He kissed you and grabbed his keys. "I promised to my beautiful girlfriend that I would take my beautiful daughter to this dance. Don't worry, (Y/N). We are gonna go to this dance." You smiled and gave him one last kiss before shooing him out the door. You watched as they drove away and sighed before cleaning up the rest of the kitchen and got ready for work.