10 | Blue Crystal Shard?

This was getting worst.

Not only got myself involved with a war between two fractions but meeting a dangerous person, who use innocent people as their pieces like chess. One mistake could lead someone to their death. It was truly a dangerous game and without any information about the person behind this, we couldn't track them down, which was similar with Katelyn Jackson. Most of all, how did they knew my name and my mission of searching for that mutant woman? It was like there was someone, who keep tracking my movement and they might be around my location including the temporary house.

My eyes glanced at the clock, noticing I had six days to locate her position. If only I know who was the first victim to die . . . He/She would be safe from this terrible punishment. I was on my laptop for 24 hours, working with Daniel to locate Katelyn by hacking through every surveillance camera in the town and outside of the town. We couldn't find her at all. It was fully impossible, knowing this woman was acting like a ghost with no background story or anything except her name.

I sighed, leaning my back against the chair while stretching my arms toward the ceiling. My body was starting to feel sore from sitting in one place for over five hours. Really wishing for a miracle to happen. Then, the world decided to answer me after being a bitch for breaking my ribs. My phone was beeping and I glanced at the screen, seeing red dot was blinking in the map. Other than that, it was moving to somewhere.

"Found anything?" Daniel asked while yawning.

"Just found my own victim." I answered, grabbing my stuff such as the bracelet and bag with various things inside of it. "Your victim?" He asked, curiously. "Don't worry. I'll inform you the leftover information while you keep working on searching for Katelyn Jackson." He sighed, nodding his head. "Fine but if it's that alien Cybertronian thing, please bring back a specimen for me to learn their functions." He requested. I smirked, knowing he had the same idea with me. "Of course." I answered, then closing the laptop. I walked out from my room but stopped when someone was blocking my way.

"Move, Jack."

Jack stepped forward, showing he refused to step aside. "What do you want?" I asked. I really don't had time to deal with a kid like him. "I heard everything." He stated. Eavesdropping? Since when this kid learn to go through my privacy? "So, what?" I confronted. "You can't do that! They have emotion like us!" He replied. "You say Decepticon are evil beings, right? So, why do you want to stop me? Don't you think learning how they work and create our own robot will be able to increase our chance of winning against them?" I said, taking a step forward. "You say you use your ability for good! Why do you want to do this?!" He exclaimed.

"So, what?"

His eyes widened in shock, starting to take a few steps backward. "Don't you get it? They're nothing but a machine! Those Decepticon are here to take over our planet! It will be a great opportunity if we manage to learn how they work and create our own robot to defend our planet!" I said. "But this isn't the right thing to do!" He shouted, then I narrowed my eyes at him.

 "But this isn't the right thing to do!" He shouted, then I narrowed my eyes at him

"Why are you trying to defend them?" That was really a good question there. He tried to prevent me from taking any action on our enemy. I was trying to protect the world, our planet but he went against my ideas. "I d—didn't!" He shuttered. "Then, why are you shuttering?" I whispered, slowly approaching him. One step forward, one step backward. His eyes was expressing fear behind them but it was hidden by the courage to speak with me. I sighed, returning to my previous position. "It's useless to try talk with me. I always stick to my decision." Then, I decided to do one thing before I left the house.

"Don't look for me. Tell June that I'm going out with a friend." I ordered, using my ability to replace his memory. His eyes turned red as soon as they met my eyes. "Yes." He obeyed, nodding his head. I smiled and placing a hand on his cheek, leaning near his ear. "Be a good boy and protect your Mom. I'll come back as soon as possible." I whispered. "I will." He replied, simply.

This would do perfectly.

I left him alone, slowly waiting for the effect to disappear. Stepping out from the house, I summoned my hoverboard and hopping onto it while glancing at my phone. I flew up into the sky, heading to my next destination with one objective.

To stop this nonsense game of involving an innocent people to die.

I wouldn't let that happened once again. Seeing a person died was the last thing I wished for it to stop and searched for the murderer of my family.

※«~~~*****~~~»※

"Over here?" I questioned, staring at the canyon underneath my hoverboard. Why would the tracker lead me here? Lowering myself into the canyon, I continued to follow the tracker—which was still moving—and slowly, it brought me to a nearby cave in the area.

A cave? This cave was huge, almost having the same height of Optimus Prime. Large enough for an alien robot like them.

I smirked, knowing I was getting near with them. Moving my right feet forward, I activated the light from the hoverboard before entering the cave. This cave system was huge! It had so many tunnel, so someone who didn't like to explore might get lost in a matter of time.

500 meters . . .

I was getting near with him and he would be my first victim to use as my project. Soon, I spotted a light at the end of the tunnel and increased the speed. Once I came out through the tunnel, I let out a gasp when seeing a lot of sparkling blue crystal around the cave. It wasn't a normal cave. Other than that, I never saw that minerals before. If I remembered correctly, I think I read everything about the minerals on Earth. Where did those crystal came from?

"Keep working!" Quickly, I hide myself behind the boulder and peeked. There, I saw a few—maybe more than ten—robots in purple were working by gathering the crystal while listening to . . . Was that a robot wearing high heels? I chuckled, didn't expecting for a robot to wear high heels! Suddenly, one of them heard my chuckle and glanced at my hiding spot. I clicked my tongue, scolding myself for exposing my presence but luckily, it didn't came at me. I sighed in relief, then continuing looking at my phone. The screen went glitching on me and I smacked it, hoping to remove the glitch but it won't budge to disappear. It was like something was blocking the signal.

"What do we have here~"

I froze, hearing a feminine voice from behind me. Damn it. Today was really not my day, was it?

Look like thing was going to be so messy later.