14 | Who Are You?

At Jack's House:

"Damn it!" Daniel brought his fist down onto the desk with anger and disappointment. He was so damn close! His green eyes stared at the screen, which displaying a half loading bar and the information behind it. That red Cybertronian was almost becoming his puppet! Unfortunately, their plan went wrong especially when that woman, Katelyn Jackson, suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

'Where did she come from?'  Daniel thought, staring at his radar. That radar was supposed to pinpoint any mutant near them but . . . how did she managed to sneak under his radar? From what he knew from Irene, Katelyn was a part of the Decepticons. Maybe someone from that side was helping her? They wouldn't help any Human unless . . . they had another plan for her. She might be used like the government did to the other mutants.

Other than that, those information he received wasn't important at all. All of them didn't tell anything about Katelyn but he could see something, which similar as a medical report. Daniel let out a sigh and glanced at his watch. He had twenty-three hours and fifty minutes to find Irene but he knew it wouldn't be easy. Their technology was advanced than the Human including the company's technology. He might need hours to pinpoint her location unless they had stealth mode to hide any frequency coming out from their base or worst, a war ship.

"Daniel!" Shit. He totally forgot about her temporary family.

Daniel turned his head, seeing Jack was stepping into the guest room. "Are you suppose to be sleeping right now?" Daniel asked. "Where is Irene?" Jack ignored the question, asking for Irene's location. Daniel shrugged his shoulders and then, returning to his laptop. "Must be outside, doing whatever she need to do." Daniel answered. "At three in the morning?" Jack raised an eyebrow with confusion. "Just go to sleep. I'll inform you if she is back." With that, Daniel didn't hear any words except the sound of Jack closing the door.

Jack must be feeling suspicious right now. He doesn't know what to do except having two decisions; Tell the Autobots or look for her by himself. "Please be okay, Irene." Daniel whispered, placing his fingers on the keyboard.

Irene's Pov

Blackness.

I couldn't see anything except standing in the middle of nowhere with the darkness as my partner. "Why am I back here? I thought I already told my wish!" I yelled, referring to the previous encounter with the shadow figure. Unfortunately, there was no reply to my question. Is it like if I was dying, I would be here, in this weird dark place? This place had nothing but as I lowered my head, I could see the water underneath my feets. It was like the floor was made of glass and let me able to see underneath the floor.

"Alright . . . Let's try to remember what happened." Closing my eyes, I started to recall any previous event before woke up in the dark place. First, I joined a street race to find Knockout for information about Katelyn. Then, I fought him and . . . did I win? I couldn't remember anything after that but I knew someone was kidnapping me. How did I know? It was simple. I saw someone's face but it was blurry, unable to detect who it was.

"Welcome~"

I opened my eyes as soon as I heard a voice but instead of standing in a dark area, I was sitting on a chair with a little girl sat across of me. Her elbow rested on the surface of the round table with a hand supporting the weight of her cheek. Her eyes was red, like blood and pale skin like Snow White. Her hair was also unique with curly white hair and red tips, perfectly combining the colour of white and red.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

The little girl didn't say anything except staring at me with a smile upon her face. "Are you listening?" Once again, I received the same answer from her. Is she deaf? I was about to repeat the question for one last time but she placed a finger on her lip, gesturing me to stay silent. Slowly, I was losing my patience and stood up from my seat. "Are you fucking deaf?! I was asking a question here! Just let me out from whatever this place is!" I yelled.

"My, my~ You're really a feisty one, huh~"

"Oh, so you can hear." I glared at her, thinking if that girl was also a companion of that weird shadow figure. "Have you ever thinking if this is the real you or not?" The girl questioned. "The hell are you talking about?" I raised an eyebrow with confusion. "Tell me, Irene. Are you really Irene or the fake one?" My hand reached for the collar of her dress, pulling her near my face. "Who the hell are you?!" I raised my voice, demanding for an answer.

"Nothing. I'm nothing except," Her tiny fingers wrapped around my wrist and I gasped, noticing the black veins slowly spreading through my arm. "A little girl who used to be a part of you." With that, my eyes widened in shock as the red substance came out from the edge of my lip, trailing down onto my chin. My eyes looked down and saw a blade pierced through my chest, drawing blood from my body onto the ground. I couldn't move my body but it was really confusing.

Why I didn't feel any pain? Other than that . . . why is she also have blood on her dress?

"Can you see?" The girl stared into my eyes while grabbing the blade into her hand, cutting the palm.

"We're—"

※«~~~*****~~~»※

"WAKE UP!" I gasped, quickly opening my eyes while coughing as the water dripped from my head onto the dark, cold floor. "I see you're having a nice dream there." Oh, now I remembered everything. I was been kidnapped by that bitch. "And I see you're getting uglier." I smirked, casting my gaze towards Katelyn. She glared at me and swinging her hand across my face.

Seriously? A slap? I was hoping for something else; not a weak slap like teenage girl.

Oh wait . . . I'm a teenager, am I?

"It's really a great idea of kidnapping the daughter of Adam Kanzaki." I narrowed my eyes at her, gritting my teeth. "How the hell did you know about my Father?" She chuckled at my expression and took out something from the back. Then, my eyes widened in shock as she revealed a red card, similar as the previous card I had. "You're not the only one who participate in this wonderful game, Irene Kanzaki." She stated, using my real name.

"Why do you have that card?" I demanded.

"And I thought you're smart but apparently, I was wrong." I growled, struggling against the straps on my wrists and legs. "Are you the one who fucking murder my family?!" Then, she laughed as she bent her body forward, wrapping her arms around the stomach. "Killing your family? Nah . . . It wouldn't give anything because they're nothing unlike you." She answered, and then placing a finger on her communication earpiece as if she received a call from someone.

She nodded her head. "I understand." Her head turned, looking at me while giving her disgusting smile. "Looks like I have to go. Have fun here with your chair~" She walked towards the door, stepping out from the room.

Next objective: I'm so going to put her at the very top of my target list if I manage to get out from this stupid chair!