17 | Knock 'The Doc' Out

I knew I shouldn't be panicking at all but mostly, it was about Shirayuki. It was still a shock when this glass container had same function as the handcuff by blocking my ability. Hence, I couldn't speak with her through my mind. It was totally a problem here because she was my back-up plan if I couldn't use my telekinesis ability. Her ability seem useful especially killing her opponent with a single touch. Would it be useful against some giant robot? They were living beings but not human.

Soon, I heard a door opened, which snapping me out from my thoughts. My blue eyes spotted a familiar red robot and I grinned before waving at him. "Hey Cherry!" I greeted. As usual, Cherry disliked the nickname by ignoring me and continued fixing the Vehicon. Is that the Vehicon from my previous fight? Well, Cherry would had a hard time to repair it since I did some damage on it, like totally serious damage by almost killing it with the scythe. That thing might survived from the attack from how I saw a huge cut on the shoulder. I was amazed, seeing a victim managed to dodge my attack.

"Lord Megatron wants you to continue with the next procedure, Knockout." The Vehicon, ST3V3 spoke. They should give a new name like Steve because the code name was nearly similar with that. Cherry nodded his helm, pointing to the side without giving a glance. "Put the human down there." With that, ST3V3 approached the desk and lowered the container on it before leaving the medical room.

Now, I'm going to get really bored here.

There was nothing else to do except watching Cherry repaired the damage with silence. It wasn't really interesting but maybe I could learn a few things about Cybertronian especially the body parts. With this situation, I could guess the Autobot would assign a guardian for me to prevent the same accident happened to me. I could help Ratchet of treating some wounded teammate if he allowed me to assist him.

Damn those Decepticon and Katelyn. If they were not in this town, I wouldn't get myself into this mess and prevented me from continuing the search for the murderer. I need to find him/her before they started to kill more innocent people. I wouldn't allow that but for now, I might accidentally killed someone.

Why?

It was because I was already failed this freaking mission. How the hell was I suppose to capture Katelyn if she was working alongside with giant robot? I clicked my tongue with annoyance, knowing I didn't had many choice left except waiting for the savior.

"Fucking bitch." I cursed, trying to control my anger. "I really didn't expect those word especially coming out from a woman." Cherry stated, arranging his tools. "What do you know? You know nothing about me." He chuckled at me and then, slowly approaching my tiny prison. "Not yet but I will get to know you further when you're here as my precious test subject, Fleshy." So, that was the purpose of me being here? As a test subject?

"Well, try your best if you can." Cherry narrowed his eyes at me before asking a question, which was lingering in his mind. "Are you not afraid?" In response to that, I shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe not. I did see my family murdered in very brutal way, torturing my victims to their last drop of blood and kill them without mercy. Yeah, I think I already lost my sense of fear." He seem shocked at my answer as his optics widened, listening to my words.

He must didn't expecting a young girl like me to do something like that.

"Also, I really can't wait for our second round. I would like to hear your scream one more time and see your head split into two, Cherry~" I said, smiling at him. I was totally a sadist there, right?

"As if a human like you is able to escape from this place." Cherry said. "There's no where to run especially when we're above the ground." He smirked at me, seeing the disadvantage of being in a war ship. He was right. I couldn't escape but if I had the right plan, it wouldn't be a problem at all. Other than that, I still need to think on how they were able to get through my company's files if that was how they learned to build this container. There was no way a giant robot like them were able to sneak into the company unless they had someone to hack through the system.