11 | Found her

"What do we have here~"

When was the last time did I manage to get myself caught? The answer was never. Without giving any glance, I transferred my energy through the arms before releasing an energy wave from my palms. Whoever was standing behind me was suddenly flew backwards. How did I know? I heard something hit a hard surface and I took the advantage by turning around while getting myself into the fighting stance.

"I really don't expecting for another mutant like you here."

My eyes widened, seeing a woman with shoulder-length brown hair and a pair of red eyes. The most shocking was that woman looked exactly like Katelyn Jackson! "Katelyn Jackson?" I whispered, but unfortunately, she heard I spoke her name. "How did you know my name?" She growled, then her hands started to warm up in orange aura. "My name is Irene Reynolds." I introduced myself. "I'm here to help you! I know what happened, the one when you use your ability for the first time." I said.

"I don't need help from someone like you!"

I yelped, dodging the fireball, which was been shooting out from her hands. "Stop right now! I'm here to help you controlling your ability!" She ignored me and shot another fireball. I growled, realizing it was useless to convince her that I wasn't the bad guy. By using my telekinesis, I lifted the small rocks before releasing them towards her in super speed. She started to gather the flame, creating a huge fireball and shot at the rocks. They collided and created a huge explosion, surprising me with the high temperature.

"A human?!"

Unfortunately, our battle alerted the Decepticon and I clicked my tongue, seeing the purple robots were summoning their cannon gun due to an order from the robot with high heels. "Shit." I cursed, then hearing a laugh from Katelyn. "That's it? I was hoping for an intense battle here!" She mocked, which I narrowed my eyes at her. I had two questions: Did she join the enemy's side? Were they the one, who were responsible for the lack of information and disappearance? They started to shoot at me and I tried to dodge them as best as I could. I commanded the leftover bracelet to form a special bow.

(A/n: I can't find any red coloured bow, so think of it as a normal red bow

(A/n: I can't find any red coloured bow, so think of it as a normal red bow. Not flaming bow)

Placing a hand on the string, I pulled it and created a flaming red arrow before I shot it at the target. It didn't released one arrow, instead it went multiplying and hit more than a target on the head.