16 | Busted

Question: What is it feel like to wander around in an unknown giant base with hundred of tall robots chasing after you?

Well, my answer would be it was totally amazing. I felt like an ant here but this ant knew how to kick some ass especially defeating them without breaking a sweat. I was laughing through the entire battle, avoiding the shot from those purple robot known as Vehicon, the lowest rank in Decepticon. The adrenaline was pumping through my body as I dodged them with ease and gathering the energy into the blade before jumping into the air. "Take this!" I shouted, swinging my scythe to release a crescent wave of red and black energy towards them. The attack destroyed them all except one, who was slowly backing away with fear.

 The attack destroyed them all except one, who was slowly backing away with fear

"Now, now, if you answer my questions, I will let you live."

The last Vehicon still had its weapon aimed at me but it didn't shoot me, allowing me to ask him some question that I wanted to know the answer for them. "First, where am I?" I asked, lifting my index finger. "Y—You're on Nemesis, the war ship of Decepticon." So, it wasn't a base on the ground but in the air. Maybe that could be an answer to why the Autobot were unable to locate their coordinate because they might use stealth mode to hide themselves from the radar. Quite clever if I had to say.

"Alright, second question." I said, lifting my middle finger to symbolize a peace sign. "Where is the communication center?" I would like to escape this place by myself but when knowing this was a war ship, then I prefers to have some help from the ground especially the Autobot. The Vehicon answered my question and I smiled at it. "Thanks for giving your cooperation." With that, I lifted my scythe and sliced the head off from its mechanical body. The body slowly collapsing onto the floor, lifeless. "As if I would let a witness wander freely in the enemy's base." I muttered to myself.

Thirty minutes of running, I had finally reached the communication room by destroying the door to enter it. Luckily, there wasn't anyone in here. It was totally a good news but it make me wondering of where they disappeared to. My eyes glanced at their own Cybertronian computer and jumped towards it, landing near the giant keyboard.

Damn it, it was on different language and totally way too obvious because they wouldn't had English in their system.

"I guess I have to depend on my luck."

"Or asking for my help." Does this girl really love to jump scare people? The scythe glowed before reversing into Shirayuki, who stood beside me. "I don't think you're able to understand their language." I stated, crossing my arms. "Watch me." She replied, approaching the keyboard. She placed her hand on it and the holographic screen started to glitch out before replacing with black screen. My eyes blinked with confusion before I glanced at her.

"Did you just hack it?"

"Do I have to say it on every day? We're the same person, Irene." Note to myself: Shirayuki is like my twin and have all of my skill inside of herself.

Soon, the screen went brighter and replaced with a familiar face on it.

"Ratchet!" I yelled, attracting the good medic's attention.

His optics widened at my figure while letting out a gasp in shock. "What in the All Spark are you doing there?!" Ratchet exclaimed. "Now, it isn't the time to explain." I replied, giving a nod to Shirayuki if she was able to have same thought as me. "Does this ship have a stealth mode?" In response to that, Ratchet nodded his helm. "Good. I'm going to try disable it and tell him to try tracking our coordinate in about two minutes." Shirayuki said, earning a nod from me.

"Ratchet, you need to track my coordinate in about two minutes. I will try to use my ability to disable the stealth mode."

"It's truly impossible for a human like you to—"

"Got it." Shirayuki stated, showing the status of the war ship on the screen. Damn, I think I just proved his statement to be wrong. I'm so going to tell Jack or Daniel about this. Ratchet stared at me in shock before realizing that he need to pinpoint my coordinate. He typed something before returning his gaze onto me.

"Alright. I'm able to locate your coordinate. I will inform Optimus about this and—"

The line cut off and Shirayuki quickly retreated to my side, knowing we got caught for contacting the Autobot. I turned around and was about to run before a metal hand suddenly wrapped its fingers around my body, lifting me off from the keyboard. "Well, well, you're truly an interesting human." Great, it was the tyrant. "Is it because I killed those soldiers of yours with ease?" I smirked at him. Megatron narrowed his optics at me before tightening his grip as I groaned in pain, refusing to show any weakness.

"You will become my slave and pet, Human."

"Pet? I'm nothing more than a pet." I growled, changing my eyes into red. He noticed the changes and gripped tighter until I had no other choice but to scream in pain. "Use your ability and I will kill you here." Megatron threatened. "Well . . . get in the line first. I have a lot of people . . . who want to kill me." I spoke through the pain, which was crawling through my body. I think I might break a few of my bones due to his grip but who cares. Then, he turned around and threw me into a glass container in Vehicon's servo.

Really? A glass container? Do they truly underestimate me so much?

I was about to call Shirayuki but she suddenly collapsed onto her knees and looked at me with sweat beads on her brow. "Looks like I can't help you now, Irene . . . That container . . . is something else." With that, she disappeared into red particles and left me alone with a shock expression upon my face. Megatron must already saw my expression as he chuckled at me. "I ordered Knockout to create a special prison for you, similar with the technology you have to disable those special human's ability." W—What? That was totally impossible! They couldn't create the same technology as my company! All of the creation were hidden in the vault and no one was able to access through it except the President, which was my grandfather!

How the hell did they manage to do that?

"ST3V3, bring the human to Knockout and tell him to get ready for the next procedure." The Vehicon nodded. "Yes, Lord Megatron." With that, I sat down and watched the robot brought me away from the communication center. I was in a state of disbelief, thinking how they were able to create this container to block my ability including Shirayuki back to myself.

I wonder . . . what will happen next?