♦Earth Angel♦

After you agreed to model for Rohan, he told you he would pay you, but you didn't want him to. Modeling, for just one person, doesn't require pay, so you thought, and Rohan respected that.

★★★

"What would you like first, (Y/N)? Here are some options for you, just tell me if one strikes a question," Rohan handed you a piece of paper with some poses and their descriptions, and the prices beside them. "Just to clarify, you don't want me to pay you? Some of these take a little bravery to do... But you're absolutely sure you don't want me to pay?"

"Why would you have to? I'm doing a favor for a friend!" You smiled at him, and he turned his head, so you wouldn't see his blush. "... Anyway, I'll do that one, it's easiest for me to start with."

He looked back down at the paper, and nodded. "This one doesn't require you to be unclothed, but it is an option..."

"No thanks, Kishibe! I don't think I'm ready for something like that yet. But... Could I do it with my undergarments on? I think I'd be okay with that..."

Though he looked a bit surprised, he nodded and said, "Yes, you can do that... But that'd make me feel a little dirty..."

"Why's that?"

"...Just the fact that... You're just.... I'm just not sure how to put this.."

You put your hand on his shoulder, "Are you nervous, Kishibe? Don't worry, I am too, but it's not all that bad! You wanted me to do something, and I'm happy to do so!"

He smirked, and took you upstairs to his studio. "You can set your clothes over here, start when you're ready."

"Hey, I have a question..."

"What is it (Y/N)?"

"Can you close the shades? I don't want people to walk by, and accidentally see me..."

"... Oh of course!" Rohan blushed again, as he got up to close his blinds.

After that, you began to remove your clothes, As you did, you felt his eyes on your skin. You gave him a little smile, (which he thought was adorable btw) as you took off your shoes and pants. You had a strapless bra on, and boy-cut underpants.

"Sit on this pile of pillows; I want to simulate the sight of an angel sitting upon a cloud."

"Okay," you said as you sat on the pillows. When you did, the sun beautifully shone through the closed blinds, and Rohan could no longer hide his rosy cheeks from you. You also started blushing, as you hear the little sounds of the pencil on the paper.

♥♥♥

Rohan soon finished, and called you over to see it. He was so close to you, that you could feel his warm body heat on your cold smooth skin. He slowly put his hand on your shoulder, which made you blush. "How do you like it, (Y/N)? Something like this couldn't have been done by any ordinary person; only an Earth Angel as yourself makes things like this possible..."

His words almost made you melt out of his grasp, but he looked at you, so sweetly, as he displayed his emotions on your lips. Rohan's kiss was passionate, but it wasn't lustful. You both have been hiding your feelings from each other for far too long, and he saw an opportunity, and he took it.

Even if the kiss was just a few seconds, it felt like an eternity. After you departed from one another, Rohan set down his beautiful drawing, and wrapped his arms around you. You were nervous, but you felt safe. After his little cuddle, you removed yourself from his grasp, and put your clothes back on.

"Again? Please say that you'll do this again with me, (Y/N)!" Rohan begged you.

You walked over to him, and embraced him, tightly, "Of course, Love..."

That statement made him go crazy, though he didn't show it. He let you go, and you both went downstairs.

"I'll... See you later..."

"See you, Kishibe...♥" You said back to him, as you walked out the door, returning back to your house.

♥♥♥

While you were getting ready for bed, you saw something in your bra fall out when you took it off. You picked it up, surprised to see it was ¥5600 (about $50). "That conniving Kishibe! He must've put this in my bra while he kissed me!!!" You didn't get mad, but it made you kind of happy Rohan broke your promise...
♥♥♥

_______________________________________

[A/N] Hope you like this story!! Tbh, I thought nobody would really read this, but to those who do, thanks! I try to write as much as I can, but with all my exams and stuff, it was hard to keep up. Now that I'm done with all that, I can hopefully get back on schedule!! UWU