♦ Adorned with Love♦

When you got home from Rohan's house, you couldn't stop thinking about him. The way he touched you, the way he kissed you... It was a feeling you never thought you'd experience.

♥♥♥

After a good night's rest, you heard a knock coming from your front door. Before getting up, you looked at the clock to see that it was only 7:00. It sort of surprised you; what could someone possibly want at seven in the morning? Since you normally get up at eight, you shrugged and got up to answer the door.

"Hello, Rosie. Isn't it a lovely morning?" A familiar voice spoke to you. Your eyes were still filled with sleep, so you rubbed them, and saw Rohan standing there.

"K-Kishibe?? Why are you here this early, and... Why'd you call me 'Rosie'?"

He sighed, "It'd be nice to get a salutation back, but I suppose I'd be surprised if someone came to my house and disturbed my slumber, too... And I'm going to call you Rosie from now on.."

"B-but why?"

"Oh, well... Whenever I talk to you, your cheeks turn the most beautiful rose color I've seen.. and it's pretty cute..."

His statement made you blush that beautiful rose, and then he kissed your cheek. "T-That still doesn't answer my first question; what brings you here..?"

"I couldn't sleep, or even concentrate on my manga... I kept thinking of you... So I had to see your beautiful face..♥"

You looked down, and he was confused. "I don't even have my makeup on, what good does it do to see me?"

Rohan clearly didn't like what you said, so he asked you, "What difference does the makeup make? Aren't you the same girl underneath?? The same one I fell in love with??"

With a dazzling smile on your face, you looked up at him, and nodded, "Yes, I am the same one.."

"Then, that it is. I love you, (Y/N)♥"

Your heart began to beat so fast, and your head began to spin. You felt so happy, and so overwhelmed by his presence, you fainted.

♠♠♠

When you opened your eyes, you saw Rohan sitting on the floor waiting for you to awaken. "Oh goodness! Are you alright, Rosie???"

"Uh- yeah, I feel okay... Wha- what happened..?"

Rohan got a little quiet, "You... fainted."

"Oh I'm so sorry, Kishibe! I was in such disbelief, I couldn't handle it..."

He seemed lost with your words. "You were in disbelief... Because someone loves you?"

"..."

You didn't know how to respond. It wasn't the fact that you were surprised that he loved you, it was because you didn't think you were capable of catching someone's heart the way you did.

"E-excuse m-me, Kishibe... I'm going to freshen up.." you hurried up from the couch, and into your bathroom. You washed up, and returned to him, to still see him sitting on the floor.

"Would you mind... If I sat on the couch with you?" Rohan asked.

"Well, of course you can sit there; you're my guest!!"

The both of you sat together, and Rohan had pulled you very close to him. He was blushing almost as much as you.

"I didn't mean to startle you, but I really want you to know that I love you, and I'm so glad you came to Morioh... And also... I want you to be more confident in yourself; you've got so many talents, and people appreciate that. I do, and I also want you to love yourself. As the old saying goes, 'You have to love yourself before you you can love anyone else'. You have completely contradicted that saying... You've loved me longer that I've loved you... And I've noticed. I know that you want to give your all to me, but save some of you... For you..."

You smiled and blushed, and kissed him. He wasn't expecting that reaction, and he jumped a little. Still, he enjoyed it.

"Thanks, love. You wanna know something?"

"Oh.. sure, what is it?"

"I love you too, Kishibe...♥"