Chapter 3

Quinn sat on the bleachers looking down at the football field. She could see Finn practising with Coach Beiste and a few other football players. It wasn't an official practise, so most of the team wasn't there. She watched his tall form throw the ball over most of the field and another of the players effortlessly catch it. She found some sort of comfort watching him play football and it helped her clear her head.

On her mind was what had happened in Glee Club. She was tired of having the reputation of a cheater, just because she'd made a few mistakes in the past. No one believed a word she said, despite the fact she was telling the truth when she said she wasn't cheating on Finn with Sam. What annoyed her most, was the way that Rachel humiliated her in front of everyone. Reminding them all of the terrible things she had done in the past.

If what Rachel had done in Glee wasn't bad enough, she was currently sitting further down the bleachers watching the football players. There was not a doubt in Quinn's mind that she was watching Finn and that enraged her even more. Rachel needed to respect that fact that Quinn was in a relationship with Finn. She needed to back off and let them be happy, otherwise they would be having more problems soon. She watched the small brunette with anger in her eyes for a few moments before she was interrupted.

"If looks could kill, Rachel Berry would be no longer with us." A familiar voice came from behind Quinn. The person then stepped onto the seat next to Quinn and sat next to her.

"If only we were so lucky." Quinn joked, not needing to look at the boy to know it was him.

Puck looked down and chuckled at the girl. Quinn took her eyes off Rachel and looked at him, a smile playing on her own lips.

"What are you doing here, Puck?" She asked, though she didn't complain.

"You seemed upset after what happened in Glee Club." Puck shrugged and looked at her. She looked down at her hands as soon as their eyes met.

"Well wouldn't you?" Quinn asked quietly. "I'm never going to be able to forget about the mistakes I've made because I have Berry to remind me every day."

"Not every day..." Puck said. "Maybe every other day." He corrected with a smile. Quinn laughed slightly at his joke.

"No one's going to trust me ever again." Quinn stated while she played with her hands. "Especially not Finn. I've cheated on him before, so why wouldn't he think I'd do it again?"

"I just want you to know," Puck turned to Quinn so he could look at her, even though she wasn't looking at him. "I believe you when you say you haven't cheated on Finn."

"Really?" Quinn asked, looking up and locking eyes with Puck.

"Really." He nodded in confirmation. "Quinn, you're a good person. You're beautiful, inside and out. If Finn doesn't trust you, then to hell with him, it doesn't matter. You need a guy who would trust you, no matter what you say. If you give him your word, he should believe it without question. If Finn doesn't, it's his loss."

"Thanks, Puck." Quinn said quietly with a small smile.

"It's no problem."

"So you really believe me?" She asked, hopefully.

"Without a doubt." Puck nodded and rubbed Quinn's hand reassuringly.

"Finn's a great guy," Quinn said, looking down at the field where Finn continued working hard. "And, don't get me wrong, I'm happy with him; it's just..." She paused to think and took a deep breath. "I wish he would trust me. You see him when he's dating Rachel, and he believes every word that comes out of her annoying little mouth." Tears filled Quinn's eyes as it all got too much for her.