Chapter 2

JUNGKOOK POV:
"Wait what is it?!" I shouted "Y/N ,Y/N I know it sounds familiar even her voice and face but how?"
Y/N POV:
I was about to say something to Jungkook but Sara pulled me away "hey! Meet our new friends this is Grace, Jimin,Jin,Suga and June they're our friends now." So they introduced themselves, then Suge said " so you have met Jungkook, he is one of the heartthrobs in the school with me, Jimin, Jin,and June" " yeah does he look for a girl named Y/N?" I asked " yes we even thought it's you, his fan girls keep eyeing on you thinking your getting they're prince " June replied you just smiled and Sara excused both of you and went to the cafeteria.
TIME SKIP
A FEW MONTHS LATER
Y/N POV:
So it's exam week I set a goal to study hard and as for myself I'm organized and determined to accomplish her dream of going back to Korea to study, but at 1 subject of course math I need help I asked all of my friends but they just have the same answer like "no I'm bad at it too" but Jimin is the only one with a different answer he said "I'm also bad at it-" I closed my fist cuz I was so pissed and said " but why did you-" he cut me off by saying "let me finish" I nodded while he continued " I know someone can help you" I jumped around getting excited 😆 but I stoped when he said "JUNGKOOK " he said with a big smile. I pushe him while
Saying " what!? Does he even have a brain?!!" "Did you even know that he is the best in math?" My face went from fierce to shook " how can it be he is not listening in the discussion?" I mumbled Jimin said to go up to the rooftop in lunch because Jungkook is there I just nodded. After that I just got back to answering other worksheets.
TIME SKIP
LUNCH TIME
You packed your things and went to the rooftop, when you got there you saw Jungkook's back and you thought " he is just so perfect" it made your heart flutter dug-dug-dug your heart beats so fast, eventually he turned around and gave you his bunny smile " ahhh he is so cute" you thought and finally after dying you walked over and said hi, he offered you to take a seat , while he was lecturing you I mean you can't believe how does he understand this. After daydreaming he gave you a test you were panicking cuz you didn't listen after when he was checking it he keeps giving you looks when you had mistakes, after checking he said " it looks like you didn't listen" and you replied " no! I did.." you completely lied he looked down and started teaching you again and again till you understand it. After studying he said "well actually you have improved and for that I'll treat you ice cream" your smile became bigger and you started jumping around. When you arrived at the store we just walked since it was not far from school, he asked you what flavor you want and I replied "uhmmm... mint swirl." His eye grew bigger he was schocked and he stuttered " that was a-also m-my best friends favorite..." he said while looking down, you asked "really! Who?!" And he replied "y-y-you" then your head started to hurt and you fainted and heard nothing.