Chapter 6

Y/N POV:

I woke up feeling a pair of arms around my waist hugging me. I turned around to see my cute boyfriend sleeping peacefully, I ran my hand through his hair then caressed his face, " Kookie-ahhh wake up~" I said. he suddenly pulled me and now my face is buried in his chest " *groan* just 5 more minutes pls jagi~, lets stay like this a little longer" he said, like of course I cant say no to this little bunny so I just nodded, then we fell asleep.

TIME SKIP 5 MINUTES LATER

I woke up again, I was gonna wake up Kookie but instead of me waking him up he already woke up first, I sat up while rubbing m eyes " good morning princess~" Jungkook said I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. " Kookie c'mon lets go eat breakfast" I said, we both got up and fixed the bed before we headed down, " so what do you want to eat?" kookie asked " uhm you pick" he nodded and proceeded to cook, and yes he is the one cooking because he is much a better cook like we can all agree to that, I can cook but not as good as him. I was looking at his back and thinking " wow he is so perfect, good thing I got my memories back" then after daydreaming I got a text from Sara saying " Y/N are you gonna be ok shopping by yourself?, I can tell June that we will just catch the movie later" I quickly replied " no no its ok go ahead, Kookie is gonna go shopping with me" then she just replied a smiley face, soon after I can hear Kookies voice coming from the kitchen while bringing the food " here comes the food" I brightly smiled and clapped my hands while he is heading to the table, when he arrived he placed them down and sat down " Kookie what's this?" I asked " oh its my recipe of carbonara, I hope you like it", I took my fork and got some to taste, my eyes widen as I ate it " is it good?" he asked, I gave a thumbs up then I just ate more, Jungkook laughed but soon after he walked to my side and gave me a back hug, after sometime he let go and i told him " ya you also have to eat, or else I'm gonna finish all of this" he quickly returned back to his seat a started to dig in. After we ate " wow that was so good" I said Jungkook also agreed " Kookie let me wash the dishes" then when i was about to go wash the dishes he held my arm " no I will do it" I chucked and put the dishes down first before I said "its ok I can do it, plus you let me sleep in your house, just think of this as a thank you gift" then he let go of my hand, I picked up the dishes and went to the kitchen to wash them, in the middle of it I felt Kookie hugging me from the back, I looked at him and gave him a kiss " Kookie can we go to the mall and go shopping?" he placed his head on my shoulder and said " uhmmmm well ok , what time do you want to go?" " right after I finish this so get ready and when I'm finish I will get ready and go" he then saluted before he left, I chuckled at his action then continued washing the dishes.

TIME SKIIP

I'm finally done so I went to the bedroom to get ready, I got scared a little cuz I didn't notice Kookie there, he then gave me his signature bunny smile, ahhhh this cutie you make me so soft " I'm done getting ready so go now and i'll wait for you" he said, " can we go first to my house cuz I don't have extra clothes?" i asked "yeah sure" so we went down to his car and drove to my house, when we got there I rang the doorbell but nobody answered, I thought maybe Tae went out "why is there nobody opening the door?" he asked " maybe Tae went somewhere but luckily I know where is the spear key" so i went to the dog figure beside the entrance and stuck my hand in its mouth to find it, Jungkook looked a little shocked and when I pulled out the key he sighed in relief. i went to the door again and unlocked it, he was kinda shock that I live in this huge house "where are your parents?" he asked " oh they went for a trip to Paris for 2 weeks" he just nodded, how about I show you my room first so you can stay there while I get ready?" he nodded again. I took his hand and lead him to my room, when we got there I told him to make himself comfortable before i went to go get ready. i went to the bathroom and prepared the tub, while it was getting filled up I looked at the mirror and looked at myself, you know checking checking, then the tub was filled already so I took a bath.

JUNGKOOK POV:

While Y/N was in the bathroom I thought "how did she got back her memory?, how did she loose it?, who did this to her?, and why only me?, why only memories of me?" then in the corner of my eye I saw her done taking a bath, i went to her vanity where she was getting ready and looked at her, like she was so beautiful, how can I not fall in love with this angel? "ya Kookie what are you looking at?" she asked that made me snap back to reality " no nothing, you just look like a angel" she blushed a little so I back hugged her and placed my head on her shoulder while she was getting ready " do you want to be matching today?" i asked "yeah sure, but first let me finish" I pouted then went back to the bed, I took my phone out my pocket and started to play games, after a while i still got bored so I asked her "are you done yet?" "Kookie it has been 5 minutes" I pouted again but suddenly got an I idea, I grabbed my phone again and started to film her, I got closer and closer then she finally noticed " what are you doing?" I panic a little but i still managed to keep filming "say hi Y/N, I'm filming" she then immediately covered her face. I told her not to but she just ran around, I chased her and gladly I caught her and we both fell on the bed. I wrapped my arm around her and she hid her face in the corner of my neck "don't cover your face" but this time she finally did "so who are you?" i asked "I'm your girlfriend" I felt proud when she said that " so if you love me kiss me" she whined a little and hid again "c'mon dont be shy" she then kissed me on the cheek "so I have to wrap this up, see you guys next time" i then turned it off and we both sat up "so do you still want to match?" she asked, I nodded then she asked what color should she base it on, I told her black, white, and gray since those are the colors I am wearing right now. she then smirked at me and took out something from her closet and went to her bathroom, I really didn't see what was it but I know it will look good on her. after a few minutes she went out and then did aa spin to show her outfit, she was so beautiful my eyes widen and my jaw dropped like look at her

She smiled when she saw me then went back to her vanity to do her makeup but i am like why does she need it she is already beautiful the way she is, she called me "Kookie come here" I rushed to her "yes princess?" I asked "which lipstick should I ...

She smiled when she saw me then went back to her vanity to do her makeup but i am like why does she need it she is already beautiful the way she is, she called me "Kookie come here" I rushed to her "yes princess?" I asked "which lipstick should I use orchid or blossom?" I chose orchid. After a while she is already done she grabbed he purse then we both went down, by the way this is how I look like

 After a while she is already done she grabbed he purse then we both went down, by the way this is how I look like

We then went to my car and drove to the mall

TO BE CONTINUED......