Chapter 10

Y/N POV:

When I splashed Kookie when he was sleeping I was going to scare him but then I saw the bar so i went there and ordered. "can i order one margarita?" the guy nodded and proceeded too make my order, after a while I finally got my drink and when I was about to take a sip I saw a big shadow behind me waiting and I know who it exactly was, I grabbed my glass turned around and spilled it to Kookie. I laughed so hard after I saw my little bunny drenched in margarita. "Kookie are you ok? *laughs*" as I was laughing my butt out JK took a towel and cleaned himself, as soon he was done cleaned himself he picked me up and carried me over his shoulder "yah do you want to be punished" said Kookie. "yah kookie put me down, please~~" I said whining, he then brought to the car, opened the car door and made me sit down then closes the door. he went to the driver sit and right after he shut the door he kissed me passionately. it was not like before, my heart beats so fast and I felt I wanted more. we broke the kiss and smiles while looking into each others eyes with lust. "you are just so beautiful" Kookie said while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear, I then looked down while blushing.

JUNGKOOK POV:

" You are just so beautiful" I said to her, it was true. her eyes, lips, talk, everything about her was just so beautiful, especially her personality. when she got shy my heart couldn't take it, she knows im soft for her when she does these kinds of things, and her cute littles cubby cheeks are rosy red when she gets shy. I then hold her hand and said "princess, look at me" after I said it she looked at me with her cutely angelic smile. "hm?" she said I just pinched her cheeks "ahhh why you so cute huh?" then we both laughed for a good period of time till I felt like someone is staring at me and I am right, it was my princess staring at me with puppy eyes "yes? is there something you want?" she then nodded her head no. I then cupped her face in my hands and looking into her eyes like how she did to me, she then smiles cutely again "aghhh seriously why cant I handle your cuteness? I 'm getting a love attack from it" she just laughs it off "kookie seriously, im not even that cute" my eyes widened and held her hands made her look at me "ya who said that you weren't cute huh? you're the cutest cutie I have ever knew ok, who ever said that you are not cute, I will beat tf out of them" "but you don't need to do that Kookie" I just looked down on what she said while pouting. "hehe you're cute too" you looked at her and gave her your bunny smile and started driving.

when you got home she seemed sad so you to the kitchen where you just saw her standing, you wrapped your hands around her tiny waist and kissed her cheeks "what's wrong princess?" you asked "I'm hungry but there is nothing to eat" she said while turning around to look at you "what do you want to eat then?" "can we have steak please?" she said with her puppy eyes, ok so heres the deal,yes though I am just a high school student, I came from a very rich family and yes I can afford her these things just to make her happy "ofc yes princess" she then smiled and said thank you "kookie I am just gonna check on taehyung ok" you the nodded and went to her bedroom, "*sigh* it has been so long since I went inside this room hmm" yes it is true, I let her stay in my house but it has just been so long since I went here, I then hear her humming while going inside the room "oh kookie aren't you in the kitchen?" "well im here now" you both then giggled "ill let you change now" you thenn smiles at her and went out and closed the door.

TO BE CONTINUED...