Chapter 9

īY/N POV:

I saw Jungkook holding a bouquet of my favorite flowers while smiling so brightly. "happy friendship anniversary!!" he said, I covered my face with my hands from happiness and a little embarrassment cuz actually I forgot that today was the day that we first met. "ohh thank you so much Kookie, im sorry I don't have a present for you" I said while pouting, "its ok Y/N, being here and spending time with you is the best present from you" i went to him then he gave me the bouquet of flowers, "thank you so much Kookie" and while saying that I go and wrapped my arms around him to hug him. "But how about my banana milk Y/N" he said while letting go of me, as soon I heard that I forgot about about the banana milk and tried looking for it, Jungkook laughed at me cuz he knows that forgot about it, Jungkook grabbed my hand and told me stop looking for it cuz it is not important, "but Kookie it is the only thing I can do or give as my gift for you" I said while I was crying in front of him "its ok Y/N, its alright and your more important anyways to me" he said while pulling me into a hug a kissed my forehead. I was so tired and Jungkook noticed it so he told me that we should just go home, I agreed cuz I didn't want to walk around feeling tired. it was a quiet ride home and I was sleeping the whole ride, it felt nice and I also felt that Kookie held my hand the whole time which made me feel safe. when we arrived home we took of our shoes and I told him that I just want to sleep he nodded with a response saying "ok princess, I'll be right there with food then we can cuddle ok" with that he kissed me and I went to my room, while Kookie is making snacks for us I did my nigh routine then changed into pajamas, it was about 9 o'clock at night, at the time i was finished changing into my pajamas Kookie already finished making snacks then I heard footsteps coming here, I went to my bed and pretended to read a book "Y/N are you ok?" with a handful of hands he said "yeah cant you see I'm just reading a book" he giggled and placed the bowl of snacks on the table before he walked over to me and flipped my book while saying "its upside down silly" I just responded with a ohh and continued "reading", Kookie layed beside me after getting the bowl of snacks, "princess do you know what day is tomorrow?" I was still thinking then it came to my mind we are going to the beach tomorrow, "of course I know" he then nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. we both cuddled each other and slowly we drifted away to sleep.

TIME SKIP: BEACH DAY

JUNGKOOK POV:

I woke from the sound of water running from the bathroom, after a few minutes I went to the table and grabbed my phone to check for any dm's or notifications and today there was none. while Y/N was showering i was playing games on my phone but i still got bored afterwards so this time I picked out my outfit, TBH its not hard for me to pick out an outfit but i still wanted to kinda match with Y/N so I knocked on the door and said "Y/N what are you gonna wear?!" she responded back saying "maybe something blue" after I thanked her and went to pick my outfit. after a while I finally decided with a blue sweatshirt,black pants and black shoes.