CHAPTER 5

JUNGKOOK POV:

so I texted Y/N cuz I was bored, she told me she was in Sara's house so when I showed it to June he told me to ask Y/N if Sara was ok because she wasn't answering June's text, there weren't answering so I told her " Y/N-ahhhh do you want to come at my house?" " y-yeah" it looks like she is nervous, " its ok if you don't want to" after that text she immediately replied saying " ohh no its ok I'm heading there right now" I rushed to my closet to get a pair of sweatpants to make it look more presentable, just then I heard the door bell ring, I quickly opened the door she was about to say hi but... shit I forgot to wear a t-shirt, she covered her eyes while she walked in, I quickly put on a shirt and told her to put down her hands, she hesitated a little but she managed to follow. I asked her if she wanted a drink " uhm water or soda" I nodded and went to the refrigerator to get her drink, I gave it to her then she tanked me, it was kinda awkward since it was her first time her plus I didn't greet her properly so told her " Y/N your pretty today" she blushed and chuckled a little " no I'm not!" she stated " no! yes you are pretty " she gave up and just hugged me, " do you want to watch a movie?" I asked "anything will be fine for me as long your there" she said, I blushed a little, so I went to the cabinet to get the movie, I decided to get a scary movie. " make sure it's not a scary movie" she said, I smirked cuz I want her to show her that I can protect her, it finally started, in the middle of the movie there was a jump scare so she screamed and hid at the back of me, she kept hugging my arm and hiding her face at my neck. After the movie she hit me right away on my arm " aish I told you not to pick a horror movie!" then she just fainted. I tried to wake her up but she just won't," Y/N-ahhh please, please wake up" I carried her to my room, I carefully put her down on the bed and wrapped her in a blanket, I went out to get bucket with warm water and a towel, I sat beside her on the bed and caressed her cheek " Y/N-ahhh I hope you remember something." then I got the towel and dipped it water then squeezed out the excess, I folded it before placing it on her forehead. I was thingking of the things that we have done before she lost her memory about me. "we did a lot of things together " I whispered, later on I removed the towel and kissed her forehead, I fell asleep while watching over her, then after I few hour I heard someone say while patted my head "*sigh* my precious Kookie where have you been?, I'm sorry I left you * that is when I started hearing her crying* pls forgive me that I didn't recognize you at first." I hold her hand while getting up and facing her, my other hand caressed her cheek while the other hold her hand " princess don't cry anymore pls, I already forgive you" then I wiped her tears " you still remember that?" she asked " of course I do, you were my princess and I was your knight" be both chuckled then I embraced her in my arms. " aren't you tired?, we still have to go somewhere tomorrow" she asked, I let go of her and looked at her in the eyes " not really, are you?" she shaked her head no, I tilted my head and asked " by the way where are we going tomorrow?, I didn't remember telling you anything" " its a surprise, Kookie look at the time we need to sleep now" I just followed her and layed down next to her, I was uncomfortable so I just cuddled with her. then later did I notice we were already asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED......