Chapter 4

Y/N POV:

so after we watched the sunset Jungkook offered to walk me home, it was kinda a awkward silence walk but we always try to come up with a topic. It took us a few minutes to make a topic that we could not be awkward about, and he asked " Y/N where do you want to go this Saturday?" I stuttered but I managed to say "y-yeah uhmmm h-how about the beach it has been a long time since I went there?" ok good were already here." he stated, " you go in first" he said " no you go first" I replied, then it goes back and forth then suddenly he kissed me " go in first ok?" he said,, I just nodded but to be honest I tried to hide my flushed face and went in. I saw him outside the window waving goodbye. later I didn't notice that when I turned around is that Tae was looking straight at me, he looked kind of mad and confused at the same time, " who was that?" he asked " none of your business" I stated, when I was about to go he grabbed my hand and asked one more time but in a more firm tone "who was that?!" " fine it was Jungkook" I replied feeling pissed of " and what were you guys doing?" my gosh why does this guy ask so much questions, " we just went to the park and watched the sunset, then he offered to walk me home!!!" just then I felt a vibration from my phone, it was a text from dad saying " Y/N me and your mom will be staying here in Paris for about 2 weeks, we left money for food in the drawer in the kitchen, be careful ok? we love you and also your brother take care of each other." Tae snatched my phone from me and read the text from dad,after he threw it towards me thank God I caught it, he then said " ok good now make me a sandwich" then just fricking left, I quickly grabbed a pillow and threw it at him while saying " YA YOU MAKE ONE YOUR OWN PABO!!!!!" he then slowly turned around and glared at me, oof bich I know what that means he is gonna chase me, so I quickly ran and he chased after me but still he caught and tickled me, after a few minutes of dying I felt my phone vibrate and finally he stopped and I went to look on whose it from, it was a text from Sara saying " Y/N do you want to come over at my house, I'm bored plus I have pizza :) " so I quickly stood up grabbed my jacket and bag put on my shoes and went to the door , but then that fricking little weasel grabbed my wrist and asked " where are you going?" I pushed his hand away while saying " none of your fxckin business" then you shut the door in front of him. Sara's house was not that far so it was convenient for me, after I while I finally reached her house and rang the door bell, and in a flash she quickly opened the door and pulled me inside, I asked her why is she in a rush then she covered my eyes then I think led me to the living room cuz she told me to sit on the couch, then she removed her hands and told me to open my eyes, " welcome!! look I redone my house" my jaw drooped when I was looking at every piece, furniture, detail and everything, she giggled when she saw me and I said " wow it is really beautiful, its bigger and better" Sara has her own house because her parents are living in another country, its sad for her and for me because when its her birthday her parents are not there because of work but they do still visit every year, then she told me " Y/N I think you need a beauty day" " what is a beauty day?" I asked then she explained everything I just nooded not understanding anything what she said, she then went to the drawer to get the face mask, after a while she came a face mask one her face and another in her hand, I was so relaxed on the couch that I didn't even notice that she already placed it on my face i was so tired so I slowly drift to sleep, in the middle of a good sleep I hear notification sounds and I see Sara with a big smile while looking into her phone, omo omo this girl who is that lucky person she is chatting with- i thought, so I decided to act like I was asleep in the best way possible.... snoring loudly, and that's what I did but i think I snored a little too loud cuz I heard her scream a little, then ii herd her say " aigoo~ this girl she cant hold herself, well sleep tight I'm sure your very tired" I smiled a little but after a few minutes i really got sick of that notification sound so I stood up snatched her phone then muted it, i then went back to my seat while she looked at me with her jaw dropped after she looked at her phone again, I stared into the ceiling while saying " so who were you chatting to earlier?" "no i wasn't chatting with anyone" she stated while looking at her hands and figeting, I know she was lying cuz she always does that when she is nervous or lying, so I sked her again " no for real who were you chatting with a big smile?" she sighed in defeat " it was June he asked me if i wanted to go with him to the movies tomorrow" I lifted her chin up so she can look at me " then go have fun its ok, i can by myself anyway and remember i will support you no matter what ok?" i said to insure her. then we both hugged each other, I then started to think our journey here together, Sara was always bullied so i was there for her when she is sad or has problems we solve it together all our problems and we take care of each other like sisters. after the hug i asked her " so what are we doing here lets pick out a outfit for you tomorrow" we both nodded and headed upstairs to her bedroom closet, first i asked her what kind of guy is June so we can match his expectations " he is sexy and charming and cute at the same time, oh he also likes me wearing skirts" she replied, so i went to her closet and picked some, like they're ok but they don't have the vibe we are looking for so in the second round picked out the top three for her to choose from, she picked the third one which I am happy of because it matches her and her boyfriends expectations, it was a pastel pink tennis skirt with a white off the shoulder blouse. she thanked me and i welcomed her, I'm very happy for her cuz this was her first real relationship that she is happy with, after that hugging session I felt a vibration from my phone so I checked who is it from.... from Kookie!!!!! I panicked a little then calmed myself while Sara was just there looking at me weirdly, "Y/N-ahhh I'm bored, what are you doing?" I was blushing so hard that I looked like a tomato and Sara noticed so she called me out but i didn't answer so its her turn to snatch my phone and look at the text her eyes widen while i was kicking the sheets of her bed then she said " wooooow he really loves you Y/N, so go answer" then just threw it at me gladly I caught it, when i was about to answer back I felt her placing her head on my shoulder so she can see, " I'm just at Sara's house Kookie" then he replied quicly " huh really, June said she wasn't answering" when i read it I hit Sara on her arm and she shouted " WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!!" then I looked back at my phone cuz Kookie sent another text, but that text made me gasp and my eyes larger and it was something that I cant ever forget so I showed it quickly to Sara and her eyes also grew larger, it said........

TO BE CONTINUED