Chapter 8

Y/N POV:

So this happened after shopping. we decided to go too the arcade and while going there oh by the way I told Kookie if we cold wear the matching outfits and I regret it, while we were heading tons of people were looking at us and telling us we look good together but Jungkook knows I am shy when there is too much attention on me. but Jungkook kissed me and I felt better, ok now for the arcade, I pulled JK's hand to the basketball game, I was such in a good mood till he had to bring up that when we were kids when we play this game I always cry cuz he always wins, just then when we were about to play somebody pushed me so hard a fell on the floor gladly Kookie helped me and if he didn't he better be prepared to have no banana milk. I could see the anger in Jungkooks eyes I then quickly gabbed his arm and told him to just let them play and that I am ok, but still Jungkook forced the man to play a one on one game whoever wins gets to play it. and now this is my situation the other girl is staring at me like she gonna attack me, and i went like btch who you to stare at me then I continued to support Kookie. after one round ffinally someone won and gladly its not them, I got to play this time with Kookie, to be honest he is still better than me and won three rounds but I still didn't cry but still I was sad and sat down on the bench "Y/N are you ok? do you want something?" he asked while holding my hand, i was really not in the mood so I brushed of his hand and turned away, after he went somewhere and came back with a plastic bag, he then took out two bottles of banana milk, he tapped my shoulder and asked "Y/N its banana milk your favorite" it was so tempting to get it but i am still sad but as much as I love banana milk I gave in and drank the milk. "you know I cant resist this" I told Kookie while sipping on my drink "yeah I know that's why I bought it " he said "smart choice" then we finished out drink. after we decided to play the car racing game, I am better at this than he is, I picked the right game didn't I? "*sigh* this one but you always beat me in this game, no matter what type of car I pick" he said "and that's why i chose this game, payback from winning 3 times in a row" i stated. he game started and for all the rounds as expected I won all 3 rounds, "Y/N can we ride something?" Kookie asked "but first can you buy me banana milk?" I said while pouting, Kookie easily gave up and then we went to the shop to buy the banana milk. while we went inside the person greeted us at the inside but suddenly Jungkooks grip got tighter on my hand, I looks at him and said what was wrong, he didn't answer but his stare was so strong and I decided to follow his gaze and it is at this one boy in the corner looking at you weirdly and I finally know why is he like that. to be honest while we went to the section full of milk, while I was picking the banana milk out suddenly Jungkook wrapped his hand around my waist, I was shocked and let out a little scream. "Jungkook why?" I turned around and asked him "because that guy over there is staring into you so deeply and I want him to know that you are taken" he said while pulling me closer "Kookie I am always yours and forever will be" after you gave a peck on the lips and grabbed the milk and went to the counter to pay. while I was paying I was trying too find Jungkook but somehow I cant find him in this little store, after I paid I went outside thinking that maybe Jungkook is there but he isn't there, I looked all over for him then my eyes caught a note on the bench saying "find a place with plants and flowers beautiful as you" I smiled at the note and started thinking " a place with plants and flowers beautiful as me?" after thinking I finally know what is it, and its a garden. so I went outside the mall and went to the garden at the back, I walked inside and I saw so many flowers and plants, it was so beautiful then my eye caught another note but this time it was tied to a flower, I untied it and opened it, it said "take this flower and turn around" I hesitated a little but my heart told me to follow it so i did, so I hid the note in my pocket then took the flower and slowly turned around and the more I turned the more I see a figure and when i fully turned I saw....

TO BE CONTINUED....