~Jelly Bear~

Jelly means jealous if you didn't know ok!

Freddy POV

I was sitting on the stage and the new animatronics are coming today so I was a bit happy. Bonnie and Chica walk in with breakfast.
"Pancakessss!" Chica yells out and hands me a plate.
"Thanks Chica" I stand up and walk to the table and started to eat. My ear twitches and I turn to see Foxy walking over yawning. Than I noticed the only other sit was next to me. Shit... I look up at see Chica and Bonnie both giggling...
"Why guys? Why?" I whisper while blushing. Foxy sits by me and starts to eat I was blushing.
"Sooooo Foxy you like someone" Chica just ask out of the blue. I turn to Foxy to see him jump at the question and he started to blush.
"Um... M-maybe lad... M-maybe aye do... Heh..." Foxy was shaking a bit.
"Chica don't you think that was too quick to ask?" Bonnie stared at Chica.
"Heheheh nope! Heheheheheh" Bonnie just sighed and countined to eat while Chica just stare at me and Foxy. Holy shit I just remember something.
"Bonnie and Chica you guys still have to tell me why you 2 where gigglinh yesterday, so tell me now" both of them stared at each other, "well?"
"U-um... Because we um..."
"We ship 2 people together and they will be so cute together!" Chica yells out happily.
"And who are these 2 friends Chica" Goldie say as he walk in the room.
"W-well you know... A brown bear and a red fox... Hehe" I stared to blush more but Foxy blushed as well.

Chica POV

I CAN'T HELP ITTTT I SHIP THEMMMMM THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER. I guess they liked it because both Freddy and Foxy where blushing.
"A-aye am done eating n-now" Foxy stands up and runs off but Freddy grads his paw while blushing. I died from fan girling R.I.P me.

Foxy POV

C-Cap'n grad my paw I look at him.
"A-aye c-cap'n?" I ask while blushing.
"Foxy... I-I.. Um...-" Freddy was cut off by a yelling Mike.

Freddy POV

FUCKING MIKE WWWHHHHYYYYY!!! I let go of Foxy's paw.
"Hey Fazfuck gang! The new ones are here andddd don't let that fucking toy duck in my office I'm done with her bullshit!!!" Mike yells and runs to his office. I turn and the Toy animatronics wake in a bear, bunny, chicken, and a fox.
"Hello there I'm Freddy Fazbear and these ones are Bonnie the Bunny, Chica the Chicken, Golden Freddy, and F-Foxy the P-Pirate."
"I'm Toy Freddy but they call me Fred this is Toy Bonnie also known as Bon, Toy Chica we call her Chi and Mangle."
"It's nice to meet you all" Chica says. Goldie didn't want to talk so he just stay quite and he is always like that.
"Why is the Golden Freddy quite?" Toy Bonnie asks.
"... Just call me Goldie... And don't go in my room unless you have a death wish..." Goldie teleports to his room. Goldie scared them because they were shaking.
"Hey don't worry he is always like that when new people are here" Bonnie told them so they started to calm down. I noticed that Mangle was getting close to Foxy and I growled at her.

Bonnie POV

Freddy was growling at Mangle while she gets close to Foxy.
"Freddy are you jellyyyyy" I ask with a smrik.
"N-no... Why wonder I!" Freddy starts to blush still growling at Mangle. Yea he is jealous! Hahahah!

Foxy POV

Mangle started to talk to me I noticed she was blushing... Will I don't like her... I don't even know her all too well. I hear Freddy growling I wonder why he is growling... He normal doesn't growl at all... Mm...
"S-so you are F-Foxy right?" She was very nervous talking to me.
"Aye?... What did ye need?" I was kinda getting annoyed with her... I don't mean to sound rude but... SHE IS FUCKING BREATHING ON ME LIKE WIF!!!! I started to walk away from her but... Just with this one thing Freddy got pissed at Mangle......

Freddy POV

I growled as Mangle grads Foxy's hand I was pissed. I walks over and pull Foxy away from Mangle growling at her guess she got scared because she back up.
"Don't you dare touch Foxy ever again or I'll kill you" I growl those words to her my eyes were black with white pupils.
"C-Cap'n... C-calm down" I turn to Foxy and see him blushing... Why... Why can't I just tell him! Why! I let go of his arm.
"S-sorry Foxy" am I scared to tell him?...
"I-it's ok cap'n" I saw he was blushing... Damn... He is so cute...
"Ugh... I-I'm going to my room n-now!" I run to my room shut the door and lock it... Why can't I just say I like him!!! That bitch Mangle better not get near him! I start to growl than I hear Goldie.

Goldie POV

Freddy is pissed and as his twin brother I have to help him. So I teleported to his room and hear him growling.
"Growling will not help you at all Freddy and you know that" Freddy looks up at me.
"Don't you think I know that?... What you going to help me confess to Foxy or something?" I nodded and he starts to blush again, "b-but what if he doesn't feel the same w-" I cut him off.
"I told you Foxy has a crush on you Freddy... He does feel the same way. You just have to tell him how you feel" I told Freddy. Guess he understood he sits up.
"Goldie... I need your help with this... Will you help me?" He asks.
"Of course I will brother I'm always here if you need help with anything."

End of chapter.
May not be posting every 2 weeks maybe will be posting like 3-5 times a week because I love writing so yeaa also depends how busy I will be! See ya in the next one BYE!