~Truth or dare!~

Goldie POV

I was in Freddy's room helping him out how to tell Foxy he likes him.
"S-so... You say I just tell him than if he says yes k-kiss him?" Freddy was blushing and looking down.
"Yes, it's not so hard to say Freddy" I stand up, "I'll leave you be now Freddy" I teleport away. Than I see the stage... What are they going? I walk over and see they have the beer out... "Great... Everyone is going to be drunk..." Chica and me don't drink at all... Bonnie only drinks a bit Foxy doesn't get drunk so much... Freddy gets drunk a lot so yeaa....
(Maybe some of you guys can see where I'm going with this)

Foxy POV

Beers?... IDK... Why did Bonnie bring them out?...
"Let's make this a good night!" Bonnie yells out knowing them they will like to play a game... Like truth or dare... Ugh... Everyone else walk over we all sat in a circle. Freddy sat by Fred.... Bonnie by Bon... Chica by Chi... And me by Mangle Goldie sat next to Freddy too. Freddy growled at Mangle... IDK why...

Bonnie POV

Chica and I already have a plan everytime we ask Freddy or Foxy and they say dare Frexy will happen! Haha!

No one POV

"Ok the leaders will go first! So Freddy you go" Goldie say as he was floating upside down.
"O-ok... Um... Chica truth or dare?"
"Dare!" Chica looked so ready.
"Um... I dare you to... Kiss your crush Chica" Freddy said as he smirks. Chica started to blush (I can already feel the hate I'll get... But I ship them so yeaaaaa! Don't judge mehhhhh).
"F-fine! I-I'll do it!" Chica runs up to Goldie and kisses him. (LEAVE ME BEEEEEEEEEE!!!) Goldie started to blush as well as Chica.
"T-there!" Chica runs and sits back down.
"Hey bro? How do you feel?" Freddy smirks at Goldie while Goldie is blushing.
"Oh shut up Freddy! I know you will blush to if yoh had to kiss your crush" Goldie still blushing as he looks at Freddy.
"Wait! Wait! Does Goldie like Chica!?!" Bonnie yells out and Chica blushes dark red.
"S-shut up... And m-maybe..." Goldie hugs his knees while blushing.
"OoooooOOO" Freddy and Bonnie both say. They start to drink the beer...
"Now this game will me more weird... Greaaat" Goldie said.
"Ok my turn now" Fred say, "um... Bonnie truth or dare?"
"Mm... Truth!"
"Do you have a crush?"
"Haha! Nope! I would love to be a third wheel!" Bonnie yells out, "My turn! Freddy truth or dare?"
"Um... Dare I guess" Bonnie smriks.
"I dare you to let Foxy sit in your lap until it's my turn again" Freddy and Foxy both blush dark red.
"F-fine let's just get this over with F-Foxy" Freddy looks at Foxy. Foxy nods while blushing walks to Freddy and sits in his lap. Freddy and Foxy both are blushing.
"Ok so my turn" Bon said and looked around the room, "um Chi truth or dare?"
"Truth"
"Is it truth you like girls more than guys?"
"It depends ok!" Chi say.
"Ok it's my turn now!" Chica notices that Freddy is a bit drunk down, "he only had like 3 ... Wow..."
"Oh shut up duck... Hic..." Freddy was drunk and he is playing around with Foxy's tail.
"C-cap'n stop t-that" Foxy was blushing.
"No... I don't wanna..." Freddy countines to play around with Foxy's tail.
"Ok so... Foxy truth or dare" Chica asks.
"Um... T-truth" he is still blushing.
"Are you gay?"
"A-a-aye..." Foxy blushes dark red and pulls his tail away from Freddy, "s-stop it..."
"Aww..." Freddy is upset now.
"F-fine... Ye can play with it.." Freddy plays with Foxy's tail and Foxy blushes dark red.
"My turn!" Chi says she looks at Chica and whispers, "I'll help you with Freddy and Foxy." Chica smiles. "Ok! So Freddy truth or dare!"
"Um... Hic... Dare... Hic. Haha"
"I dare you to kiss the fox on your lap!" Foxy blushes like crazy. Freddy looks at Foxy and Foxy looks back.
"Hehe... Hic... Ya... I can kiss this handsome fox on my lap... Hic" Freddy kisses Foxy. Foxy's face is all red.
"SHIP!!!!" Chica starts to fan girl. Freddy breaks the kiss and looks at Foxy.
"Heh... Taste fox~" Foxy covers his face while blushing.
"Uuuugggghhhh why!" Foxy says as he covers his face.
"That's cute... Anyways Foxy your turn" Bonnie says. Foxy still blushing looks up.
"Mangle truth or dare?"
"Dare! I'm not scared!"
"Aye dare you to let Chica do your make-up"
"Oh... Ok... That doesn't seem so bad!"
~15 mins later~
Mangle walks out with clown make-up.
"WWHHYY CHICA!" Mangle yells out.
"Heheheheh hahahahahahah I'm evilllll!!"
"I think we should only do 2 more rounds... Freddy is wasted..." Goldie said as he looks at Freddy.
"Pass me other one!.... Hic... Haha."
"No cap'n... N-no more drinking."
"Ok so... Fred truth or dare?" Mangle asks.
"Mmmm dare."
"Dare you to kiss Bon!" Fred blushes and kisses Bon. Bon kisses back and they both blush. (I ship too manyyy 😂😂😂)
"And last me Goldie... Freddy truth or dare?"
"Um.. Hic... Truth... Hic."
"Is it truth you are enjoying Foxy in your lap?"
"Hic... Yes I am!" Freddy hugs Foxy and licks Foxy's nose.
"C-cap'n! A-aye..." Foxy blushes, "a-aye will help c-cap'n to his room."

Foxy POV

I stand up and help Freddy up hold his hand and walk to his room. He drink too much again... This time we were playing truth or dare... I start to blush... A-and Freddy k-kissed me... Ughh... I walk in his room. I hear the door close I turn around and Freddy has close the door and maybe lock it? I take Freddy to his bed and lay him down.
"G-get some rest cap'n" I put the blanket on Freddy and smile at him.
"Hey... Hic... Cute Fox... Stay with me... Hic... Hehe" I blush Freddy is drunk... Should I?
"A-aye d-don't know c-" I didn't get to finish because Freddy grad my paw and pull me into his bed and he hugged me. I started to blush dark red.
"Hehe... Hic... Cute fox sleeps here with me... Hic" Freddy cuddles me.
"O-o-o-o-ok c-c-c-c-cap'n-n-n!" I was blushing dark red as Freddy cuddles me. It feels nice to be here with Freddy. We fell asleep cuddling.

End of chapter