~How Long?!?~

(That's Max/Maxie)

Goldie POV

I walk over to the door and see Bon, Mangle, BB, and a little boy.
"Goldie! You are on it's been 10 years!" Bon yells out ans smiles. 10 fucking years?!?! (Yep ANYWAYS ON WITH THE STORY!)
"H-heh... 10 whole years! We been shut down" I was mad I think and ended up breaking the part of the wall I was holding.
"Wait... Goldie? As in Uncle Goldie!?!" The boy looked so happy to see me? Me of all the ones here.
"Um... Yes I'm Goldie but you are you?"
"It's me Max!" Wait... Max! Geez he grown up so much...

Next thing you know it Max is hugging me and I hug back

Next thing you know it Max is hugging me and I hug back. I hope the others will turn on soon.

Freddy POV

It was dark... Very dark I could only see Bonnie and Chica with me but where is Foxy and Goldie?
"Where are we? Why do we look like this?" Chica was shaking while she ask I shruged not knowing where we are. I stand up and looks around.
"... Are we like this because we are shut down?" Bonnie ask as he helps Chica up.
"You can't always trust the ones you trust you know... Like how much do you know about Foxy and Goldie eh?" That voice... I don't know that voice.
"We know a lot about them so just shut up! Yes Foxy and Goldie may not talk a lot, but we don't need words to know how they are feeling" I was pisses at this person. They thinking I don't know my our brother? Or my boyfriend bull shit... I do mean sometimes... Mostly of the time it's hard to see how Goldie is feeling.
"Very well than... I'll see you guys later~ Hahaha!" There was a light we were going to get out of this place. But before we left I looked around one more time and I saw Foxy in chains.
"FO-" I turn on so did Bonnie and Chica, "FOXY! WHERE IS HE!" I was shaking.
"Freddy calm down" Goldie walks over to me.
"N-NO! I saw Foxy! He was in chains! Where is he!" I stands up but Goldie sits me back down.
"Freddy! Calm down take a breath... Take it easy you just turned on" I took what Goldie say. I calmed down he let go of my shoulder, "now tell us what happened with out yelling." I noded.
"So..." I explains everything of what happened. They all looked shocked then out of nowhere a little brother bear fox hugs me. I was confused... Do I know this kid?
"Dad! It's me Max!" Max?... I start to tear up and I hug him back. He is safe. He is here. I'm ok now.
"I-I'm so glad you are ok Max!" I keep hugging him. I look around the room... I only see Bonnie, Chica, Goldie, Max, Bon, Mangle, and BB... "Where is Foxy?"
"I'll bring him" Goldie walks around the corner and brings out Foxy. He doesn't have an eye patch... Oil was dripping from his eye.
"Where is his eye patch?..." Goldie points to me.... Me? I feel my face and I feel Foxy's eye patch over my eye. "What? How?"
"Let me say... Like when you guys were put in here and we're shut down... Foxy turn on took off his eye patch and put it on you... I hear him say "Keep it Cap'n." Goldie says and looks at me. He gave me his eye patch I put Max down and walk over to Foxy.
"Please... Wake up Foxy" I hold him close to me, "I'll wait" I just want him to be ok. Max walks over and hugs Foxy too I just smile.

Foxy POV

Darkness...
"Shut up! Aye can trust them! Ye can't tell me who to trust and who not to!" I growled.
"Heh... What if you are just Fazbear's puppet eh? What if he doesn't love you? What will you do?"
"He does love me! He tells me everynight!"
"He did tell you everynight... 10 years and he has not told you!"
"We been shut down for 10 years! And ye... Ye knew aye wanted to be with them! Put ye keep me in chains!"
"Yes I did fucking fox... I can't have you talking to them... Tell me how much do you know about them?" I stopped... I do know them they are family to me...
"FOXY! WAKE UP!" That sounds like Freddy!
"Please! Let me go with! Aye will do anything!"
"Anything?... Mmm... Haha... Hahahahaha ok fine just say this one thing ok?" I nodded. "When you see Goldie alone just say "Fredbear bite of 83'" that's all what you have to do!" I see a light it hurts my eye so bright!

Freddy POV

Foxy twitched.
"F-Foxy!" Goldie told me to calm down... Why?...
"He may turn on in a few minutes just wait ok Freddy?" I nodded and keeped Foxy close to me. Waiting for him to turn on I just want him to be ok. Goldie is talking with Bon, Mangle, and BB I know I should too... But Foxy.

Goldie POV

They have been keeping Max away from Fred and Chi that's good. Just they seem off.. When I told that the toys will take over they had a smirk and not the good one on their faces.
"Thank you for everything you have been going" I can at lease thank them.
"No problem we just want to help you guys" Bon smiled at us. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica are all talking to Max.
"Maybe one day we will all be able to you know catch up with some things, but right now is not the time" I said. They nodded.
"We know... Also Fred is goi-"
"BON! MANGLE! BB! WHERE ARE YOU 3!" It was Fred yelling.
"BB take Max to your secret room now" both BB and Max go to the vents, "Guys Fred is going to walk in here... Act like you are still off! Now!" Bon and Mangle run out and close the door. I put Foxy back where he was and sit in my spot. We all acted like we were off. This will not be good if he knows we are on.

"I know Goldie..."

End of Chapter