~With Freddy~

THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE SEXUAL PARTS IF YOU NO LIKE THAN DON'T READ!!!

Foxy POV

Sleeping with Freddy cuddling me was nice for like 3 hours. I woke up in the middle of the night. Ugh... I look around and don't see Freddy in bed and see the bathroom light on. They all have their our bathrooms in their rooms which is nice. Freddy soon walks out I can tell he was still a bit drunk and he looks at me and smirks.
"W-what?" Than I noticed he doesn't have his clothes on and I blushes, "c-cap'n! P-put on some c-clothes" I covered my eyes.
"Hic... How about no cute fox" Freddy walks to him and pins me to the bed, "you are so... Hic... Fucking cute" Freddy kisses me and I start to kiss back. It felt nice... Very nice.
"W-wait... C-cap'n w-what are y-ye going to d-do?" Freddy kisses my neck and I blushed, "c-cap'n." I moan quietly.
"Hehe" Freddy bits my neck and finds my sweet spot and I moan out.
"Ah... C-cap'n~" he lets go leaving a hickey.
"Hehe... Hic..." He kisses me again and I kiss back.

Freddy POV

It's bad... I knew what I was doing yet... I wanted to countine doing this. The kiss soon became a French kiss Foxy was moaning quietly. We broke the kiss for air.
"F-Freddy?" First time he called me that it was weird to be honest, "a-are ye r-really d-drunk?" I frozen and sighed.
"I-I am... But I know what I-I'm going... S-sorry F-" I was cut off because Foxy started to rub my member. I started to moan it feels so good. "F-Foxy."
"Don't worry Cap'n aye will not say a word" he smiles and I smile back. I still had him pinned as he rubs my memeber I can feel my memeber getting hard the faster he rubs it.
"Oh Foxy~ you don't just feel it... You have to suck it too~" I saw him blush it was cute. I sit up, "come here~" Foxy crawls over to me. I whisper, "I know you want it so go for it Foxy~"

Foxy POV

H-He is telling me to suck his member... I go down and start to suck his member.
"F-Foxy~" Freddy moans out as I sucked. It was nice and I when faster and harder. I can hear Freddy moaning and he was fiddling with my fur.
"F-Foxy.. I-I'm gonna-" before he can finish Freddy has cum into my mouth. I gulp it all down and looks at Freddy who was panting.
"Heh" I go up to Freddy and kiss him and he kisses back. While we are kissing Freddy starts to take off my pants and boxers I let him do that.
"Heh now it's my turn Foxy~" he smirks and I blush.
"A-aye."

Freddy POV

I rub Foxy's member and he moans. He is so cute I continue to rub for a while than got bored. I go down and suck Foxy's member.
"C-cap'n!" Foxy moans.
"When we are alone call me Daddy~ or Master~ whatever you want~" I continue to suck Foxy's member. As I suck I also rubs Foxy's ass I just can't wait to fuck him!
"D-daddy! A-aye am gonna cum!" Foxy cums. I gulp it all down than look at him and pin him.
"This daddy is going to have to fuck you now~" I whisper into his ear and he blushes like crazy.
"A-aye am ready" I smirk and puts his legs on my shoulders getting ready to enter him.
"It's going to hurt at first but it will feel bettee soon~" I slowly put my member in Foxy's ass.
"C-CAP'N! STOP I-IT HURTS!!!" I covered him mouth and told him just to adjust. I waiting a bit.
"Ready for Freddy now~" he nods and I thrust in slowly.
"A-ah~ m-more! Faster! Harder!" Foxy moans and I go faster and harder into him. Foxy moans out and I start to pant.
"F-fuck..." I keep on thrusting into Foxy as he ia asking for more.
"T-there!!" I found his sweet spot.
"Hehe" I thrust harder and Foxy moans louder. Shit they may heard us... Will no they all are heavy sleepers.
"D-daddy aye am... Cumming!" Foxy cums all over his chest and I cum into Foxy's ass. Panting both or us while blushing. I pulled out and fall to the bed.
"Wait... Foxy does this mean you want to be my boyfriend?" Foxy kisses me again.
"Aye aye cap'n... A-aye always loved y-ye!" I smile.
"Same here Foxy" we hug than fall asleep. We forgot to put our clothes on for the night but whatever we fell asleep.

Goldie POV

Hey... I don't sleep at night and I overheard Freddy and Foxy fucking... Geez... Maybe I can tease them about this yea I'll do that it will be funny to see their faces. Also I didn't tell them that... The 4 mains Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Fixy will all be scraper... And the toys will take over... When will I say?... Maybe in a bit... They have like 2 months let so yea...

Also I think I like Chica...

End of Chapter