~Heh~

This Chapter will have sexual parts if you no like then DON'T READ!

Foxy POV

Maxie told us everything and Freddy was pissed not at Maxie but at Fred. I pat Freddy's back.
"Cap'n calm down" he nods and hugs both Maxie and me. We hugged back.
"I'm just happy to see us together" Freddy whispers he hugs Maxie and kisses me. Goldie made 2 room one for  Freddy and me, and one for Bonnie. Goldie has a bed in parts and service so Chica will just sleep there. Parts and Service is pretty big. Also the rooms have sound proof walls so that's nice. Maxie left while Freddy and me lay down on our bed.

Freddy POV

It's nice to be on a bed again I closed my eyes not resting just relaxing. I felt Foxy hug me I smiled and wrapped my arm around him. He squeal a bit and it was so cute! I open one eye and look at Foxy.
"Hey babe~" I smirked and he blushes.
"A-ahoy c-cap'n" why is he so cute! I turn my body to Foxy and kissed me and he kisses back while his tail wags and my tail wags too. I break the kiss for air. Foxy nuzzles my chest and cuddles there.
"Hehe you are too cute Foxy" I kiss his forehead and Foxy fell asleep. Soon after I feel asleep while hugging him.

Foxy POV

I woke up it's like 12pm. I sit up and rub my head. While I was sleeping I was thinking. Whenever Freddy has his... Member in me he is always enjoying it. How does it feel?... I looks at Freddy to see him sleeping. Should I ask?... Maybe... Will it be weird to ask?... Mm
"Mm" Freddy wakes up and looks at me, "Foxy?"
"Cap'n aye have a-a question f-for ye."
"Yes?"
"U-um.... When y-ye...... When ye have your... M-member in m-me h-how doea it f-feel?" Freddy blushes then smirked. "W-what?" I started to blush as well.
"You wanna try it Foxy~" I blushed more.
"M-maybe" Freddy's smirk gets bigger and he kisses me again. I kiss back and start to take off his clothes and he takes off mine. He lays on the bed with me on top of him while kissing.
"Heh I guess I'm ready for Foxy~" I blush more.
"A-aye" I make my way down to his member. I don't know how to start... I think about it. I put my member in Freddy and gaspped.
"Heh~" Freddy smirks and he moan a bit. I was blushing dark red. It's so warm I slowly start to thrust myself into Freddy. While moaning it's so warm. Freddy moaned a bit. I couldn't hold it I cummed into Freddy not even 2 mins. In. I pulled out and sat down breathing heavy.
"Heh guess you couldn't hold it huh Foxy~" he crawls over to me. "So would you rather be the one fucking or be the one that is getting fuck?"
"A-aye..." I was still breathing heavy.
"Rather be the one getting fucked?~" Freddy starts licking the cum off of my member. I just nodded to what he said and moaned. I look down at Freddy as he sucked my member.... His eyes were black. To be honest I was a bit scared.

Freddy POV

I sucked Foxy's member while rubbing his ass. He keep on moaning I suck harder and faster. His moans get louder he cums in my mouth 2nd time cumming tonight. I gulp it all down and pin Foxy to the bed. I looked down at Foxy he looked a bit scared... He should be scared of me~ I start licking and kissing his neck and chest earning more moans from him.
"C-cap'n~" I got a bit pissed.
"Cap'n? No no! It's Daddy~ ok pup!" I put my member in him and started to thrust very hard and going very fast. I think I hear Foxy moan and whimper and I just when faster and harder.
"Damn you so fucking warm Fox~" I take off his eye patch and see that he is holding back tears. I roughly rub his member and thrusts faster and harder.
"A-ah!~ D-d."
"Say it bitch~"
"Daddy! Ah!" He cummed all over his chest. I turn Foxy over so he is laying on his stomach and thrusts in and out. I see tears do down Foxy's face. I soon cum into Foxy's ass.
"Heh~" I pulled out. Turn Foxy again put him on my lap and kissed him. I bit his bottom lip asking for entrance but he declined... I growled and grad his member and squeezed it. Foxy gasped and I let myself in his mouth I slowly rub his member. He moan... I pick up Foxy a bit put my member in him again put him back on my lap and thrust. He moans more.
"Move up and down Foxy~" he did he starts moving up and down be both moaned our names out. He goes faster... I didn't tell him to go faster... I squeeze his member again. He whimper.
"Did I tell you to go faster?... No."

Foxy POV

Freddy is hurting me... A lot... My ass hurts so much also my member... Freddy's eyes are black... He is not in control.
"C-cap'n maybe we should sle-" he squeezed my member again I whimpered.
"I told you it's Daddy! Pup!" He growled at me... My ears lower.
"O-ok... D-daddy" he smiles.
"Good now move again... As fast as you can!" I nodded and did as I was told. He moaned out my name. And I moan out Daddy just to keep him happy. After a while I cummed all over his chest. He told his paw got some cum and licked it off his paw. Freddy starts thrusting as I move up and down. Making us both moan again. He soon cums and I cum again.

Freddy POV

Awwww... The fox passed out... I was sad... I pulled out of him licked the cum off of him.
"So sweet~" I pick him up and lay him in bed and I lay besides him. My eyes go back to blue and passed out besides Foxy.

End Of Chapter